Chapter Twenty

Luis POV

I woke up with the call of my mom.

"Yes mom?"

"Okay okay,I'll do exactly what you said."

"Ohhh come on mom!you don't need to make your guards put an eye on us or even hire someone to keep an eye on us."I sighed."I'll do exactly what you want me to do."

Mom kept on talking and talking and this made me pissed off.

"Mom,mom I'll call you back later Emily is awake now let's talk later."I hang up the call without waiting for her to finish talking,I knew I had to say that because I wasn't ready to talk for any more minute.

"Hmmmm" I looked at my side and noticed Emily still sleeping.She looked peaceful, innocent and her bright face made me wonder how come she's soo annnoying.

I stood up to close the curtains because it was sunny,and the reflection of the sun is right at the bed side.Didnt want the sun to wake Emily up.

As I walked to brush,I heard Emily yawning,I looked back and saw her stretching."We know that you are awake,you don't need to make it known,Mrs."

I noticed Emily's face reaction changed from beauty face to a fraustrated one."I can allow you to call me names but don't ever call me Mrs,I'm not really married so don't make me look old in front of people okayy?Most especially to an annoying guy like you."she hissed.

"Are you insulting me?"I came closer to keep my eyes glued to her.

"Think what you want to think about."She sticked her tongue out and find her way to the bathroom.

"Stop there...!"I noticed her freeze and she turned her head to question me.

"I was actually planning to go to the bathroom before you woke up,so let me go first."I said as I made a shift look and hand.

"Actually,they didn't write who should use the bathroom first so you've got to let me in first."Emily packed her hair in a ponytail style as she rested her hands on her waist waiting for me to shift.

"Young lady,you should know by now that you should let me in cause you are now my wife,so you need to listen to me."I said with a smirk.

"Young Man,I'm a lady,you need to give me respect and besides I'm...I'm...arghhh,you should understand."she gave an irritating look and I gave an innocent questioning look like I didn't understand,but I did,I just wanted her to say it.

"Arggghhhh I'm your WIFE,you need to make me happy."she bit her lips in irritation as she turned her head to hiss again.

That made me smile alittle."Well let's make a deal.First to get the door will be the one to enter."I said as I smirked.

"Deal!"She said as she gave me a thumb's up.

"Ok,1........,2......,3.........,go!"

We quickly ran to get the door.As we ran,Emily got the door knob and I was left with no other choice than to let go.

"Fine,I lose."I said as I went to sit while waiting and she started making gest of me.

        ******************

After some time we both wore our clothes,Emily was wearing a pink gown and a hat while I was wearing a white shirt and black trouser.

It was time for breakfast and we went down to get  breakfast,We kept on fighting and fighting as we walked to the restaurant in the hotel.

"Come here and sit."I called on her to Emily as I waited for her to answer.

"Argghhhhh...Not cool Luis."she gritted her teeth and looked at me in fraustration as she came to sit.

"I chose this restaurant because I've heard they make the best breakfast."I said to Emily as we sat and ordered our food.

"No not that."I heard Emily say as I chose tge type of tea for her.

"Then which one?"I asked her.

She ordered and I saw her smile with a starry eyes."really,you are weird."I said as I told the waiter we were ok with our order and he left.

She agreed on that.

"So after this what's next?"she asked.

"I don't understand?"I asked confused.

"I mean are we not going to do something that we will have to divorce or something?"she said.

"Yes,when we are through with the honey moon,we will get something to spoil this marriage okay."I explained and she nodded and agreed as she turned to watch outside through the glass.

Sorry for the late update, school occupied my time.Hope you enjoyed this chapter,I'll still upload one more chapter tonight,thanks for your patience.Love you all.814 words