Chapter one- Mr. Bean

There he was, the moonlight shining brightley against his tan skin. God he was gorgeous, but i musn't im only here to watch over his bear while he goes on a very special date with her, whatever her name is.

"Hey Mr. Bean, when are you coming back?", he looked back at me as he rushed out the door. "Late but don't wait up". I should wait for him and surprise him, after all he is the love of my life. after i watch over his bear and make sure he gets put to bed i start decorating the hell out of the apartment. He's gonna love this... but boy was i in for a shock.

- time skip to like a couple hours later-

it was past 1 a.m now and Mr.Bean was nowhere in sight, I was starting to get worried. As I began getting my phone out i heard keys jingle

jingle jingle

it must be mr bean!

and with that thought i hid ready to surprise him. the door opened slowly and in walked in mr bean.. sneakily. thats a weird way to enter a room i thought. he called out my name, "y/n you're not here still are you?", i giggled a little god was he clueless. "i guess not" he whispered under his breath.

"SURPRISE!!" i jumped out from behind the couch, Mr. Bean looked at me in shock ":0" said his face and i laughed. Mr. Bean on the other hand was not laughing and instead glared at me, i didn't notice it earlier but there's blood on his shirt and around his lips. my smile started to fade and i felt grim as a mad expression was on Mr. Beans face, ">:)" said mr. bean and i gasped and started to back away.

"uhhh ok Mr.Bean haha nice costume and fake blood but it's not funny anymore" i said while awkwardly smiling and backing away. he got closer and whispered in my ear, "you know what i am go on and say it"

I breathed heavily,the heat between us making me go crazy with every second. I was flustered and he knew it.

"C'mon y/n you wouldn't want to keep me waiting now would you?"

He whispered that last part into my ear like a mad man.

"F-fine..y-you're a vampire!"
I turned my head to look away from him as he cornered me into a wall and seductively flexed my neck for him to see and boy did his eyes wander
His fingers dancing around my neck, my face flushed and he was amused.

"Go ahead take a bite you know you want to", I said. And he stared at me in disbelief