Chapter 2

He was shocked at what I had said but that didn't stop me from getting closer to him. The bloodlust in his eyes opened up the water falls between my legs. He leaned down to get closer to my neck, my breath was hot and heavy and I could just imagine him taking me on right then and there, then I'd have his babies!!!

 He leaned down to get closer to my neck, my breath was hot and heavy and I could just imagine him taking me on right then and there, then I'd have his babies!!!

He bit down on my neck and I gasped
"How is it?", I said in between quick breaths
He stared right into my eyes and said, "umm it's alright". Should I be offended or not I didn't know.

He saw the pain in my eyes and lifted up my chin and kissed me softly, "I should've worded that better but your blood is ok not the greatest cause it isn't vegan"

Heartbroken I told him I'd go vegan and only eat grass just for him! Pleased with my response he started to unbutton his shirt with a smirk on his face

God he's sexy 😩

As he did his strip tease I started to get really horny and told him I'd go to the bathroom and be right back

-in the bathroom-

I took out my furry costume out from my bag and slowly caressed it.

He won't be able to resist me after I wear this

I slowly put on my costume, it was a teddy because I know how much Mr. Bean loves his teddy

-back in living room-
"Hey sexy ;)"
Mr. Bean looked at me and looked shocked at my getup, not the reaction I was expecting but I can work with it.
"Y/N How'd you know I love to fuck furries?"

I giggled like the stupid bitch that I am, "I've been stalking you for awhile now so I know everything about you babe"

I don't think he liked my response since he started putting on his robe while having the most disgusted look on his face.

So hot

Now was my chance to lock the door though 😏