Bachelor & Bachelorette

- V I N C E N Z O -

"Luciano," I picked up the phone.

"Hi Mister Luciano," my secretary spoke from the other side of the phone, "Your fiancé and Chloe just had a run in downstairs-"

I cut her off, "Is she okay?"

"Which one?"

I rolled my eyes, "Which one do you fucking think?"

"Your fiancé just told her off and asked me to send you a message," she paused, "These are her words; Some whore doesn't know her place."

I smirked, "Her words?"

"Yes sir."

"Is Chloe still here?"

"Yes."

"Send her up, will you?" I clutched my phone.

"Right away, Mister Luciano," I hung up.

A few minutes later Chloe had a huge smile spread across her face as she walked into my penthouse, "Hey baby."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm engaged."

She thought for a few seconds, "Actually? Oh my god!"

"I know you met her downstairs," I shot in before taking a step closer to her, "If you ever talk to her again I'll fucking kill you."

"B-But I thought we had something," she whispered.

"We didn't," I took a step back, "Get the hell out of my house."

I turned my heels and began to walk away before she grabbed the back of my shirt. I turned around and she slammed her lips into mine.

I felt myself grow furious at her actions. I grabbed her neck and pushed her back.

She pried out of my grip and looked at me in confusion, "You just assaulted me."

"Please," I rolled my eyes, "Now get the fuck out of my house before I kill you."

"No!" she yelled at me, "I loved you-"

I cut her off and slapped her across the face, "Leave now."

She held her hand to her face and ran into the elevator.

I walked to my phone and called the secretary, "Make sure she get's out of my building."

"Of course sir."

"And if she ever lies foot in any of my buildings, I want you to call security and have her escorted off of my property. Understood?"

"Yes, Mister Luciano."

"Good," I paused, "Have a nice day, cara."

I hung up the phone and groaned as I heard another knock on the door, "Cazzo."

I opened the door and a bunch of my men came rushing in.

"Happy Bachelor!" Kingston yelled.

"You shouldn't have," I shook my head.

"Please," Danny rolled his eyes, "You're going to be limited to one woman for the rest of your life, you need a night of freedom."

I smirked, "Maybe you're right."

"I'm always right," he said proudly before pulling out a bottle of vodka, "Go loosen up, we're going clubbing."

- C H A R L I E -