5: FATHER-CREATION

Life is not about finding oneself; it is relating self-creation.

George B. Shaw

***

They discussed the stuation for a long time. But didn't find a solution about it. Just only an one solution was that, marry Şule a Korean guy, but who?

When the others talking about the bts and Army, Mr. And Mrs. Jeon had their own fears. Mrs. Jeon;

- Yoboo? What will we do? I don't like what ı heard. My Jeongguk still is a baby. How this be happened? We dont know that girl? Maybe she is a gold digger, who knows!!! Talk this Mr. Bang. If it is about protection of those three we can protect them. But this is crazy!!! This is not be possible when ı am living!!!

Mr. Jeon;

- I never thought my precious wife become like my mom.

He chuckled. When he saw her got angry, he continued;

- Don't be angry! I am not joking tho! It is true. When ı said to my parents; ı wanna marry with you; my mom said exactly the same things. These must be the mothers habit...

Mrs. Jeon;

- Are you serious? Do you really talk about this in this situation?

Mr. Jeon;

- Honey, ı want you be relax. Dont be panic! If we lose control; everything will be worst. Can't you see JungKooks eyes always looking in to ours. He wants to see us, ..... read us .........He is afraid, as much as that girl.

Mrs. Jeon;

- Of course ı saw. Because of that ı said; this is crazy!!!

Mr. Jeon;

- Do you thing, when ı take decision about marry you, or when ı heard ı will be dad; ı didn't afraid. I was afraid as fuck.             .....But still ı want to move on. ...... I think; this is  men's craziness. This make us a man.                              ......... the interesting thing is; ı saw that in his eyes today.

Mrs. Jeon;

- Don't say me you will adopt this idea without any hessitate?

Mrs. Jeon;

- Of course not honey. But ı try to say this; we have to admit JungKook is a grown man. We have to listen and warn, then say our choice. After that we have to show respect his choice, and have to be in his side. Am ı wrong?

Mrs. Jeon;

- Keep this in your mind; if it will happend; ı will never ever like, even talk her. She make my baby's life worst, so I will always try to make her life worst; too.

Mr. Jeon make a loud laugh. He knows his wife, how soft hearted;

- Deal!

He leaned her ear;

- Keep this in your mind; ı still love you, like ı saw you first day.

The other side BTS and Mr. Bang was still arguing. NamJoon;

- Lets move on this step by step.

Everyone nodded. When he started to talk again; Mr. and Mrs. Jeon turned their attention to them.

- Who agree with keeping them is possible to marry her with a Korean?

Every one of them raised their hands up, even Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. This relieved JungKook. NamJoon;