10: BEING FAMILY

"Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.

                                                             ― Mark Twain

Every night he used to wash Eunha, to shower with SangWoo, ( with a towel on his hip to not scared him) These were new jolliness of JungKook. He wanted to do these as much as his schedule let him. 

 After washing babies, while Şule was feeding Eunha he used to lay on bed with Sang Woo and stroking his back until he sleep. He always lay at the middle of the bed, not an inch left, not an inch right. Because at this angle, he could see all Eunha and Şule's right breast if she was feeding Eunha by her right one. And that was the most beautiful scene, worth to calculate this much detailed. Of course Şule didn't aware of this little detail. 

 But at the same time he like to being at the same room while his little baby making those cute noises while she was suckling. They used to tell their days to eachother during lactation. Şule used to tell him babies adorable movements and doings during the day. He used to tell about his hyungs silly jokes. This little family time became their habit in a short time.

 After lactation, she used to shower. He liked to learn details about her like her night care. She was repeating evey single thing at same order evey night. Her beautiful smell hit him first, when she got out the bathroom after checking him if he asleep or not, between the door gap. He used to pretend he was sleeping on the bed while Eunha was laying on his torso. She gone walk-in closet with a towel wrapped around her torso and a towel on her head. She applyed her body losion to her rear and her sex first, then she wore her cheeky panty. She took the towel off her body then applyed the losion to her whole body. She wore her cami for night. After applying foot cream to her foots she wore fluffy bootie socks. She turned the bathroom back and washed her hands and brushed her teeth. She used heir care and dried her heir. When she walked back to closet, her heir curls were beautiful as hell. She used her night cream for face, eyes then applyed her lip balm and last her hand cream. She was totally creamy and fluffy. Before approching JungKook to hold Eunha and wake him up, she wore her under-knee-lenght robe.

 When he first asked her aproval for washing babies, Şule's heart beated faster. Every single day JungKook became wery protective, caring father in front of her eyes. She could clearly read friction of her own father's and So Ji Sub's vibes at JungKook's soul. She didn't want to like him, she want to keep this relationship in professional but every day he made it difficult with his actions. He was not BTS's JungKook any more in her eyes. He become a real man which deserved admiration. 

 She saw him with just a towel wrapped on his hip, stripping Sang Woo in the bathroom like all other days. She put Sang Woo's clean clothes on the bed. Sitting on the bed she continued folding Eunha's washed clothes. She was happy hearing giggles from Sang Woo and JungKook. A big smile formed on her lips. She asked Eunha, who was started to move by her own a little these last days;

- Baby! You are exciting about your turn, aren't you?

She heard a knock. She stand up by the time and said;

- ıt is open come in.Hoseok and TaeHyung came in. 

Şule greeted them;

- Well come. What a beautiful suprise. 

- JungKook said he is washing babies every day. He told it with a big excitement so we decided to come and see this play time.

Hoseok said with a big smile. TaeHyung walked to the bathroom door and knocked it;

- knock, knock can we come in. I wanna play, too.

SangWoo laughed loudly after a big crow. JungKook answered his hyung with a joyfull and loud voice;