friends with benefits😏

~monse pov

I woke up and jeilis wasnt in bed. I got up and rubbed my eyes as I walked to the door. I went to bathroom to use it. After that I got in the shower after 15 minutes I got out and brushed my teeth then washed my face. I got dressed after and wore this outfit.

I walked out the bathroom and went into the room again

I walked out the bathroom and went into the room again. I saw jeilis come in.

"how the fuck are you so perfect😏😍" she said while smirking. I blushed.

"im really not😊" I said while blushing she noticed. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. Aaahhhh she smells so goodddd😩😍🤤. She put her hands on my waist and then slid them in my leggings. She touched my pussy for a split second then i pulled them out quickly while blushing and smiling. She laughed.

"stooop jeilis you play too much😊" I said while blushing. She laughed and then tried to hug me again. I walked away and she started getting serious.

"cmon im sorry baby girl😏" she said while smirking. Biiiitch😊😍❤.

"im not your baby😊" I said while blushing. She hugged me from behind.

"maybe you should be😏" she said while smirking. She smacked my ass and i was mad but blushing at the same time.

"STOOOP😊" i yelled.

"dont yell at yo daddy like that😏" she said in a sexy tone. I started blushing harder and getting a little turned on. She wore this outfit by the way.

 She wore this outfit by the way

She play too much I swear😊

She play too much I swear😊. Its crazy how comfortable I am here than how I am at school. She me makes feel this way I think shes the reason I'm open.

"jeilis you're not my dad" I said

"I will be when I fuck you😏" she said. I couldnt deal with her😊. I started blushing. I got in my bed and got on my phone.

"stop😊" I said

"you gonna be like, uhhh baby baby baby right there mm uhh ahh fuuuck daddy" she moaned. Damn that example was sexy as fuck😍😩🤤.

"you moan sexy🤤" I said. I bit my lip while looking at her. She smirked.

"ima thrust in your baby girl dont worry😏💦" she said with a smirk on her face. I pulled her shirt making her come closer. She got in bed with me and hovered over me. She was about to kiss me when I heard someone and pushed her off of me. They came in and she groaned in anger again. She must hate when she doesn't get what she wants😏. It was Autumn and Marcus.

"hey guys let's go to the game room and chill" autumn said. I got out of bed.

"that's a great idea cmon jeilis" I said. She looked at me like I was crazy then I gave her a serious face and she chuckled then got out of bed. We walked to the game room and marcus and jeilis stayed over at the fortnite game center while me and autumn were sitting in the corner of the game room on my phone looking at something.

"see this is me and my sister maddie" i said while showing her a picture of us together. She smiled.

"y'all are cute I'm jealous" she said then we both giggled. Autumn looked up at jeilis and marcus playing the game and joking.

"get your girlfriend monse😏" she said while smirking. I looked up and looked at her she wasn't doing anything. Oh wait.

"you looked up, she is your girlfriend?!" She said excitedly

"no she's not my girlfriend" I said

"so friends with benefits😏" she said while smirking. I shook my head and blushed.

"ouuu😂" she said then laughed

"no but like she does touch me places that shouldnt be touched by a friend" I said

"she wants you monse just date her already" she said

"monse" jeilis said.

"what" I asked

"come😩" she wined. I stood up and walked over to her.

"sit on my lap" she said. I sat on her lap while she played the game. I got on my phone and texted maddie. Jeilis took my phone.

"give it back" I said

"fight for it😏" she said while smirking

"I wont talk to you all day and I'll leave right if you don't give it to me" I said. She smacked her lips and gave it to me. I got up and she grabbed my waist and set me back down. I was pissed so i ignored her. She put her hand in between my thighs and started rubbing close to my pussy. She put her free hand up my shirt and squeezed one titie.

"STOP IT JEILIIIIIISS" i yelled at her. I stood up and started walking away.

"monse im sorry" she said. She ran to me and grabbed my hand. I snatched it away and continued on walking.

7:20 pm

I been laying in bed watching Netflix for awhile now and jeilis still isnt here. I shouldnt because she did do that in front of people and we arent even dating I'm tired of her taking advantage of me I gotta start being a bitch to her too. I gotta fight back. I heard someone coming in the front door then the room door opened it was jeilis. She sat on her bed and looked at me.

"im sorry i get on your nerves" she said

"its fine i over reacted just don't do all that we aren't even dating and it feels wrong" I said. She nodded.

"well we have a camp meeting so I came back to get you let's go" she said. I got out of bed and we walked out the lodge.

Camp meeting..

"okay so that it for the meeting now to go to the main lodge to eat dinner" hector said. We all went to the main lodge and found a seat we sat and ate then after someone walked up jeilis. It was a girl.

"with yo fine ass😍" the girl said. Jeilis smirked.

"you finer mamas😏" she said while smirking. That completely hurt me. And ruined my night. After we ate we got back and I didnt speak to her. We took turns showering then she got in her bed and I got in mine. She broke the silence.

"monse guess what, fuck those hoes i only want you😏" she said with a smirk. I smiled because that made me feel better. We both fell asleep after that moment.