call me daddy😌❤

~monse pov

I woke up and jeilis was awake in the room on her phone in her bed. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and undressed myself and got in. After 15 minutes I got out and got dressed. I wore this outfit.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face then went back into the bedroom

I brushed my teeth and washed my face then went back into the bedroom. Once jeilis saw me her jaw dropped and her eyes were glued to me. I just smiled and blushed. She stood up and kissed my lips. She grabbed my ass.

"baby girl you fine as hell🤤😍" she said. She bent me over and started humping me. I stood up straight after she hit it 3 times.

"chill😊" I said. She pulled on my hoodie.

"let have sex😩" she wined. I dont want to see her mad or sad.

"jeilis" i said until she cut me off.

"look i promise I'll go slow i wont hurt your little virgin pussy trust me" she said. She kinda grinned. She play too much she had to say your little virgin pussy🙄.

"okay fine, lets do it" I said. She pushed me on the bed and then marcus came in. Jeilis had a mini attack😂.

"OH MY- ONE MORE FUCKING TIME THIS HAPPENS AND IM KILLING MYSELF" she yelled. I smiled. Marcus looked at me with his cute ass😍.

"hey monse jeilis you guys wanna come with me and Autumn to the gaming center" he asked

"yah that's a bet" I said. Jeilis forced a smile.

"yah lets go do that instead" she said. We walked out the lodge and went to the gaming center with Autumn. Jeilis and marcus played while me and Autumn chilled in the food section.

"sooo have you and jeilis did it yet" she asked me

"no not yet" I said

"when are you gonna let her pop your cherry monse" she asked

"she wants to fuck so probably tonight and please don't come over tonight" I said

"i wont, i think its Crazy how me and jeilis kinda are the same person except my behavior is control able" she said

"jeilis has no filter" I said

"preach sister" she said. Jeilis walked up to us. She kissed my lips.

"what's up guys" jeilis said

"are y'all dating yet" Autumn asked.

"not yet😏" jeilis said while smirking

"she likes someone else too" Autumn said. Bro yah just expose me like that its fine.

"you better stop liking before i beat they ass up" she said in a serious tone.

"we're not dating so its okay and they're pretty cute" I said

"i thought i was fine tho😩" she wined. I pulled her into a hug and held her.