bye babe💝😩

~monse pov

Today is the day jeilis leaves me until 2 months later😩. It was 5:35 am we woke up and showered together then after we showered we got out and got dressed. She wore this.

I wore this with this hoodie over it

We brushed our teeth and washed our face

We brushed our teeth and washed our face. As I got ready I went live on Instagram.

Live

"what's up guys" I said

"babe where's my hair brush" she asked while walking over to me.

"right here" I said. I picked it up and handed it to her. She got behind and bent me over the sink. Oh my god😊❤. Started brushing her hair. I read a comment.

"what time is it here? Its almost 6 and I have to be at school by 8:45 and jeilis has to be gone by 7" I said then did the puppy dog lip.

"im gonna miss you more than anything😩❤" she wined

"aww baby😩" I said feeling bad for her. I turned around and kissed her lips then looked back at the live and read a comment.

"how long have y'all been together? 6 months" I said. Jeilis smacked my ass.

"stop jeilis😊" i said while blushing. She smirked and licked her lips.

"lemme hit it from the back😏" she said while pulling my waist towards her. She started humping me slowly. I stood up and blushed.

"can you chill😊" I asked while blushing

"babe i dont got limits😏" she said while smirking

"go put on your shoes your socks are gonna get wet because the floors wet" I said

"your wet too😏💦" she said while smirking

"jeilis go😊" I said while blushing she laughed and I did too. I read a comment.

"she freaky freaky, she really is" I said. I read a comment.

"you so pretty😍 thank you love" I said. I read a comment.

"when you dropping that couples channel? Soon its gonna be hard because jeilis lives in north Carolina and I live in LA she only comes like once every 2 months or if not then once every 3 but we're gonna try to upload a video for you guys" I said. I read a comment.

"would you like to have jeilis's kids? Fuck yes with her fine ass babies gonna be hot😊😍" I said

"wait what" she said from the bedroom. I chuckled she came in the bathroom.

"you wanna have my kids" she asked

"yah but not now" I said while smiling at her.

"lemme get you pregnant now😏" she said while smirking

"nah babe im good" I said while smiling. She grabbed my ass.

"go baby" I said

"why im gonna leave you in like 40 minutes and you want me to leave" she said

"okay don't leave but dont be inappropriate either" I said. I read a comment.

"is jeilis daddy or what? Yah she's my daddy❤" I said. jeilis licked her lips and then smiled at me.

"jeilis why you so fine😍🤤" I asked. She smirked and kissed my lips.

"i wanna get you pregnant😏" she said while smirking

"look you can wait 2 years" I said

"monse" she said with a serious face. I laughed.

"alright guys I'll go live later😂" I said while laughing. I grabbed my phone and ended the live. Maddie can upstairs in my room then walked into the bathroom. We looked at her.

"hey uh jeilis your uber is here" Maddie said.

"oh I'll be down in a minute" jeilis said. I hugged her and she hugged me back then we kissed. Jeilis went into the bedroom and maddie went downstairs. I followed her into the room. She got her bags and all that then I kissed her one last time then she went downstairs and left. I went to school 1 hour and a half after that.

After school..

I got home and I had a rough day. I threw my bag down and grabbed my box of blades then started cutting my arms and wrists til they bled and I did that for about 20 minutes but only because people thought jeilis and I broke up and they trash talked our relationship and I wasn't ready for that bold monse to come out and fight for myself and for our relationship. Maybe tomorrow will bring a better day. Oh I sure hope so😞