Prologue

connordavis just posted a video.

305 likes

connordavis When @lonnythegreat isn't so great with sports stats... 🙄

1d

alwaysconfident O. M. G. 🤢

1d 3 likes Reply

videogre he also hates fortnite so much smh

1d 2 likes Reply

somehowshadyandknightly how hasn't lonny heard of the NFL 😞

1d 8 likes Reply

thehenster This is why nobody wants to date you, Connor.

1d 37 likes Reply

lorrainethebeautytrain 👏

1d 8 likes Reply

oceanjudge bro wtf!

1d 5 likes Reply

connordavis Don't judge me, guys! You don't know who I really am... 😭

1d 13 likes Reply

gloriouslyimperfect i hate you so much mr. conman... 😡

1d 4 likes Reply

themissdavis @oceanjudge Please don't be too harsh on him. 😩

1d 11 likes Reply

salamanderflatamander Don't destroy his future so early!

1d 11 likes     Reply

theinkdemon "Destroy his future?" Connor did that, not the people who know the truth.

1d 23 likes     Reply

lavampire SAY 👏 IT 👏 LOUDER 👏 FOR 👏 THE 👏 PEOPLE 👏 IN 👏 THE 👏 BACK!

1d 8 likes Reply

This is only a small sample of the war on human rights that is constantly perpetrated by Connor Davis, North Shore High School's resident mean boy. Only a few know the truth about why he gave in to his dark side, but even then, his actions have proved to be so horrendous that even the former Plastics and Junior Plastics are completely terrified of him. Once known as the mean girls largely due to a 2004 film that told the stories of Regina George, her group of Plastics, and also other North Shore students, they quickly realized what kind of harm they could have already inflicted on others.

The parents of Connor's biggest victim, Lonny Sanders, made the decision to pull him out of the school after finding out about the real extent of his tormentor's machinations. He is rarely seen around Evanston, and many people are starting to worry about his mental health. Alice Stewart, who once led a group of Junior Plastics, is said by many to be the person who worries about him the most, which numerous people find ironic since he ended his friendship with her after she became a bully. However, now that she has reformed, Alice is doing her best to make amends for what she used to do and say, but even so, she feels that the only way to prove herself as being redeemed is to end Connor's reign of terror once and for all.

Unbeknownst to anyone, North Shore's soon-to-be newest student, Henry Nelson, will prove to be the missing piece of the puzzle in the fight against a mean boy who always seems to be millions of steps ahead of the people he terrorizes daily.