Unknown Hater

MONDAY, 3:45 p.m

unknown: Can you stop being so weird?

me: I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition. something you don't see that often

unknown: What the hell, you are even weirder now.

me: Anything else? And how in the world did you get my number?

unknown: Shut up! You are so stupid. I got it... somehow.

me: First up, cool story bro. In what chapter do you shut the f*** up? Second of all, that's right? And exactly what have you accomplished in life that makes you Einstein?

Liar: You are so clumsy!

me: It takes skills to trip over flat surfaces. And if you're gonna stalk me AND hate me, join the hate club. Not the fan club.

me: I need new haters, the old ones became fans.

TUESDAY, 1:45 p.m

oompa loompa: Look at you all alone! All the boys in my class have crushes on me.

me: Women who claim that a lot of men are after them should know, the cheapest attracts the most customers.

oompa loompa: Oh gosh! Can you stop spitting fire?

me: Infires man, can't handle it? Shouldn't have mess with me in the first place.

oompa loompa: Why are you always wearing wearing black?

me: Don't mess with me, I'm ready for your funeral.

oompa loompa: gosh... everyone is better then you.

me: First up, murder of English. Second of all, girl/boy make comebacks of your age and not that of a middle schooler's classic comebacks.

me: Anyways, a man does what he can, I ( a woman) do what a man cannot.

me: I'M DONE WITH YOU... BYE!