NOT AN UPDATE

I'm sorry to say but due to unfortunate events happening in my life I will not be continuing this book anymore... for time being.
I'm putting this book on hold and to make up for it I'm gonna publish another book!
The book will be called Gracious Revenge.
I hope you all will look forward to the book and it's a book I've been planning since a long time.
The book will have 50 chapters.
It'll end on an cliffhanger but don't worry, I have something as a surprise!
The surprise is *cue the drum rolls*
A book 2!
It'll be a sequel to Gracious Revenge.
The thing is all together GR was suppose to be having a total of (already planned) 100 chapters.
I figured out it'll be a nice little surprise to end it on a cliff hanger.
You don't have to worry since the book 2 will be released soon after book 1 is over.
I hope you all are looking forward to it.
Please do vote, comment and share this book with others if you'd like.
I will do my best to keep my promise as an author and produce the best work possible only for you all.
Love you Lil Mints!
-NaNa
P.S: I'd like to make my name known as NaNa from now on.
If you all don't approve of it, I won't hesitate to change it to my previous name ( N.A )