(1)

Wealth

Wealth. Power. Fame.

It's always an easy misconception for people when they hear about these three. They think that if you're born with these things you have attained all that you can in life and can't want anything else.

However, human desire can be dangerous and greed overpowers everything. It's the one of the most deadly sins that can cause destruction, chaos, and pain.

A perfect life doesn't exist either, yet people yearn for it.

Like children running desperately to catch up with the ice-cream truck or dogs blindly racing for their toys as they play fetch.

Jungkook was never one to think real deeply about things like these; but coming from his own place, where he was born with a silver spoon force fed into his mouth, He knew that humans are stupid enough to think he was the luckiest person alive to be born as a heir— The only son to one of the most prestigious billionaire's in the world; Jeon Jiyong.

The thing about being born into a family with strict rules and visions for their own company was a strain.

With him being the only son, Jungkook was already pressured and presumed to be the best even before he could utter a single world.

So no, Jungkook wouldn't consider himself "lucky" to be born with wealth, power and fame.

He never even asked for it but he got it.

Jungkook carried a heavy burden on his shoulders because he was expected to be ONLY a champion and not anything less than that, If not better than his father. He had to mature at an early age and these undermining expectations that even now he can say he couldn't handle.

This was Jungkook's drive, a force for him to train and work harder to become the perfect heir. It may not be enough for his father but it was enough to appease himself for awhile.

Jungkook did well though.

Above everybody's expectation but his father's.

Up to date he's the youngest CEO to have ever achieved almost half of what long term head chair mans have been working their asses for. He's winning every award there is to win.

Despite what others may think, Jeon Jungkook was meticulously diligent with his job.

He always thought that his job was just a chess game. He would just have to think carefully and calculate his every move for a checkmate.

"Huijang-nim!" A person greets just as Jungkook as the CEO steps foot in the main building, shaking the 21 year old out of his stupor.

Work has been and always will be tedious but with time, Jungkook has also learned to get used to it. Besides, All he's been taught to do is how to handle business.

His supposed toy cars and superheroes were exchanged for reading lessons when he was 4, you could say Jungkook has just gotten used to it since he has no life outside of his job and house. Occasionally he'd go to parties through sneaking out but that barely happened too.