Lucy Heartfilia- The Star Mage

"Hey! Get your ass over here Blondie!"

Lucy's feet pounded the ground as she let out a small laugh.

"Only if you can catch me!" The blonde girl taunted running into the regular citizens of The town she was in, simile.

"Damn it, Blondie!!!" The group of men yelled as they chased her. Lucy just let out a small giggle.

If you saw this girl running through town you would think she was completely insane. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't, who knows? I mean, if you saw a girl laughing as she ran away from an angry group of people would you think she was sane? Anyways, back to Lucy Heartfilia.

"Hm, I think I should get out of this busy city..." Lucy mumbled to herself and she took a left and started running towards a forest.

"Why did the old man pair me with you?" Laxus growled. The lightening Mage was forced onto a mission the famous Titania.

"I agree- We don't mesh we'll together." The scarlet haired girl agreed with the grumpy dragon slayer.

"Watch out!"

All of a sudden someone clashed with the two s-class mages and brought them behind a bush.

"Hey, what the hell?!" Laxus mumbled as he rubbed his head until the person clamped their hand on his mouth. The two fairy tail mages saw a girl with shoulder length blonde hair, big brown eyes, a black shirt, a red skirt, and brown combat boots.

"Shut up would ya?!" The blonde girl whisper yelled.

Then, they saw a group of men of 10 men running in the forests with angry looks on their faces. Somehow, 10 stars hovered over each man and zapped each and every one of them with something that looked like white magical energy, knocking them out.

Lucy got up from the bushes while laughing.

"Oh man! I owe one to Loke!" Lucy said with laughter in her voice. Erza and Laxus look at each other confused. Who was this girl?

"Look crazy lady, who are you?" Laxus asked when he and Erza got up. Lucy turned around and looked at the pair with a stunning smile.

"Who me? Oh I'm Lucy, just Lucy!" Lucy exclaimed as she crossed her arms.

"Are you a Mage?" Erza asked with a look of curiosity glinting in her brown eyes.

"Yes in fact I am, I use star magic and I'm a celestial spirit Mage." The overly happy blonde girl explained.

"Who the hell were they?" Laxus asked, gesturing to the knocked out men.

"Oh them?" Lucy starts with a smirk replacing her brilliant smile, "they are some people I happened to have pissed off."

Lucy turned on her heel and started walking off.

"Now, I owe one to a friend of mine, so I'll be heading off now goodbye!" Lucy waved her hand and her feet patterned against the grassy floor of the forest.

"We should head back to Fairy Tail now...." Erza says, reminding Laxus they finished their mission a while ago.

"Right." Laxus says and they make their way towards the train station.

Once Laxus and Erza board the train to Magnolia they find someone they did not expect to see.

"Lucy?" Both of the s-class mages exclaimed. They saw the blonde girl with a little snow man, dog like creature chasing around a small star being controlled by Lucy. The peppy Mage turned around to find the people she encountered with an hour ago standing there with shock written across their faces.

"Oh hello people I met awhile ago! You know, I just realized I never got your guy's names!" Lucy said with a wave then out a finger to her chin. Laxus and Erza just stood there.

Lucy rolled her eyes and patted the seat next to her.

"You can sit here, I don't bite." Lucy said with her smile playing on her lips. Titania and Makarov's grandson sit across from Lucy.

"I'm Erza Scarlet, Mage of Fairy tail and this is Laxus Dreyar, also another Mage of Fairy Tail." Erza said motioning to themselves.

"Your from Fairy Tail?" Lucy asked with a mixture of curiosity and excitement placed on her face.

"Yeah...why?" Laxus questioned Lucy while raising his eyebrow.

"We'll first off I'm taking my friend there and second, I have always wanted to join that guild!" Lucy fan girls. Erza slightly smiles, she thought the girl seemed sweet so why not?

"Alright, we'll take you there" Erza says while crossing her arms and closing her eyes with a small smile.

"Really?" Lucy says with stars literally on her eyes.

"What?!" Laxus says.

Once the train had stopped Lucy skipped off the train with happiness bubbling inside of her. Laxus and Erza shared a look, they wondered if the girl was insane. The blonde Mage then holds out a golden key.

"Gate of lion: Leo!" Lucy changed and a boy with orange hair, glasses, and a tuxedo popped out.

"Hello Ms.Lucy" Loke says while bowing. When Loke looks up his eyes widen in surprise, "Erza? LAXUS?!" Loke's jaw literally hit the floor.

"What the hell? Loke, your a celestial spirit?" Laxus says with a confused look on his face.

"Oh um wow..." Erza says with shocked laced in her voice as she scratches the back of her neck.

"Yay! Leo knows you! Let's go to Fairy Tail now!" Lucy exclaimed with a happy face and skipped off. Loke chuckled and followed his friend.

"I'll lead you there, princess!" Loke calls out to Lucy. Once again, Laxus and Erza look at each other and start heading towards the interesting girl.

Soon, the 3 mages and spirit arrive at fairy tail.

"Hello Master." Erza says while nodding her head towards master Makarov.

"Hello Erza, Laxus. How was the job?" The old man asks.

"It was good...we met a friend on the way, her name is Lucy" Erza motioned to the overly joyed girl.

Master Makarov's eyes got wide.

"Lucy?"