Chapter 1

The sounds of flesh tearing and and organs ripping echoed throughout the dungeons of hell. The being causing this walked casually, eliminated and slaughtering enemies charging at him. "They just don't quit..although this is home for me, at the same time home is getting sickening. It's not normal. But who am I kidding.. I'm far from normal..." The males eyes looked straight ahead at another crowd of hell spawned demons charging at him recklessly, no fear showing in the males eyes as he walked while preaching to himself. "I want my life back.. Or should I say his....or maybe even ours.." He said, clenching his fists. After embracing his power internally, a sonic boom of energy outbursted, dissolving his enemies into hells ashes. From his body was smoke that gave him a nice aura to keep his body powered.

The male reached for the handle on the door and took a deep breathe before making his way inside and taking a seat on the small sofa. The room was empty, besides the sofa he sat on and a table with lots of items on it. He raised his palm and summoned an illusional map that had a marker on. One that blinked red as it moved. "....Do you ever even think about bringing me back to life..." His voice was weakened, but not because he was weak, only because a form of emotion was building up inside the demon. "I told you everything.. I wasn't meant for this. I adapted.. And conquered this life.." He said and looked down at the palms of his hands before clenching them.