Smoke Arc: Final Chapter

Everything so far seemed to be a big weight on his shoulders even though the main event hadn't even taken place. What Smoke truly wanted, he wasn't on point sure, but had an idea. Kyra continued to walk into the empty plain room where smoke entered and carefully looked around the perfectly square room. The demons footsteps ahead slowly came to a halt now. "You know why I brought you here, right?" He asked. Kyra crossed his arms and sighed. "I'm not fusing with you again. I'm already bad enough how I am.. You destroyed a lot of shit and made me do some things I didn't agree to." He implied. "But look at the bright side Kyra. What about the power... The unlimited power we had.. The new abilities you had.." He mentioned, knowing Kyra loved that. "....It's not worth it.. I have a family in the making... I love this woman... Last thing I need is her worrying about me because of your crazy ass." Kyra said angrily. Smoke paused for a moment, realizing he couldn't get through to Kyra with talking. "I figured you say all this... But you don't have a choice Mr. Sakes.. My time here is up.." Smoke immediately dashed at Kyra now. Kyra immediately reacted and tried using his powers but they were no good and not responding. 'What the hell...' He said to himself right before being pinned against the wall by his neck. The impact made a body print of Kyra in the wall. "Your powers are nerfed here.. They don't work. I made this room just for you.. You aren't leaving hell without me this time Kyra. I am your other half. You can not avoid me any longer..." Smoke placed the palm of his hand on Kyras chest and within swcond Kyra was unconscious and chans attached to the deitys wrists which attached to the brick wall he was pressed against.

[Many hours later]

Kyra eventually woke back up after his energy was drained away by Smoke. His hands felt very shaky and his knees. "Fuck.. Smoke! Where the fuck are you!? Get me out of here!" Kyra yelled, having no clue where the demon was. Kyra tried snatching the chains off his wrists but it did no good. ".....I'll never come here again... God dammit.." Suddenly, a voice interrupted him in his head. "You won't need to anymore Kyra.