02 - Knocks

...

"Forgiving is not hard but the memories and the pain remains there. I'm still upset about how all of you teased me, ignoring my words. I have my pride too as the eldest you know"

...

There is no way that someone in front of the door is someone from Bangtan. There is no way. No one from the members rings the bell before. No one. Even their managers too never rings the bell. All of them have the keys to the dorm.

All of them and the managers. No one has to type the digital code at the front door because all of them has the key.

Two. Jin hears two knocks on the door. With his shaking hands, he dials Jungkook's numbers hoping that the youngest will answer his phone call. Unfortunately the youngest didn't answer his call.

He open the group chat again, trying to inform all of them.

"When will you guys be back home?" *sent

Read. They read his messages but no one replies to him. At that point, Jin is so sure that once the members are home, he will definitely scold them, yell at them and he will definitely give them the silent treatment for the whole week.

Jin's silent treatment is the worst for the members. Sure, everybody in the group once give each other silent treatment but Jin's silent treatment is the worst.

No one dares to be near Jin, no one dares to talk to Jin, no one dares to joke around and no one dares to be the same human being when their eldest hyung is giving them the silent treatment.

The whole situation change, the whole atmosphere is not the same.

Flashback,

Once, they got themselves into trouble and Jin gave them the silent treatment for two days. They are dying for two days. Of course, Jimin or any other members also give silent treatment to the group but they, they admit it.

They admit that Jin's silent treatment is far worst than anybody in the group. They only experienced Jin's silent treatment for two days and that is the first and probably the last time they ever experience it.

That day, they promised to never mess with Jin, never overstepping the line until the eldest give them the silent treatment.

All of them promised, to never ever mess with Jin after the received the silent treatment. The time when they received their silent treatment was when they overstepping their line and teased Jin.

It's been years since their debut which also mark years since their first ever performance on music broadcast programme. Their debut stage. One day, out of nowhere, they wanted to throwback their debut year, remembering their first year into the entertainment industry.

Since they got free time, they decided to do a throwback from their debut year.

So, at that time, all of them sprawled in the living room with pillows and blankets. Switching on the air conditioner since it was during summer and switching on the television.

They were watching their stage and of course their behind the scene of the performance and they teased Jin. Overstepping the line.

"Enough. I already erased the memory from my mind and my life." Jin says as they slowly take their time to tease the eldest.

But of course, the joy of teasing someone is quite interesting and they keep going forward and forward although Jin already told them to stop multiple times. They only stopped when they notice the sudden exchange of the mood and the atmosphere.