chapter 5 (sorry it says chapter 4 but it's not)

----chapter 5----

RECAP-- Heyya guys heres a recap of whats happened previously :) :)

--- We've just gone to the gym where Alec and Alice meet Sammie. They start to chat.

Info;;; I have just introduced a new character, who sadly has a quick end, called Aundrea, Sammie's second

Best friend.

-----Start---

---Aundrea's P.O.V---

I was just walking down to the markets to enter my part-time job earnings for the week. I enter the Bank Of Scotland where three armed bandits wearing bandannas were aiming guns, which looked like sniper rifles at all areas of the bank. I quickly ducked and rolled behind the welcoming register when my phone went off. It was Sammie.

My Ke$ha; Take it off ringtone filled the silenced bank with music. I quickly ejected the call. Had I been spotted?

I heard footsteps along the floor becoming louder each stride he took. I jolted scared stiff, paralyzed almost. It was the first time I felt real fright

apart from that time I was attacked by magpies. This was far more superior. Footsteps stopped. I flinched. they started at a quicker pace towards the opposite way. I heard people start to whisper to each-other.

"Shut up!! Okay, who here as a phone?!! I'l go VIA BLUETOOTH AND ANYONE WHO'S PHONE GOES I'LL BLOW YOU HEAD OFF!!"

I peeked round the corner, The three men and a woman edition were cautious. But one was holding a potato sack and taking the peoples phones and putting them in. He went to the final person lined up crouching against the walls.

"Alright Wheres your phone?"

"I- I D-don't ha-ave it w-w-ith m-me" he spoke with a loud stutter echoing throughout his scared toned voice.

"Don't mind if I send you Bluetooth then?!!?" The loud man called.

"..... " I heard him hum and squeal.

The man retrieved his phone from his pocket; A blackberry. I guess he was a total professional that knew what he was doing. This made me feel sick.

We heard the tone of a text message bleep in the foolish man's pocket. I braised myself.

"Right-e-o then, looks like we'll have to take you to the emergency vet room.. If you know what I mean."

I imagined him with an evil grin creeping across his face.

He walked into the managers office as it was the only one with a stain glass window on it.

We heard a scream and call of a man then a huge bang. My phone went again. I jumped in fright and dropped it and it slid across the floor filling the room

once again with it's ringing essence. I'm toast. I heard the two men in the room and the female scan the room for the source of the noise. I felt them burn a hole in the back of my head. I was once again paralyzed by the sound of those footsteps jogging over. It went quiet. I stayed still. The man sprinted back to the others and whispered something that sounded like ' code 9311'. What was code 9311? Before I could catch up to reality I had a rifle in my face. The click of the gun reloading made me feel dizzy. The female that was armed with the desert eagle went to the other side and copied the mans reactions.

" Put your hands in front of you where we can see them!!!!!" he called.

"PUT YOUR FLAMIN' HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM!!" his female accomplice repeated in a fierce way. I placed my hands in the air, when they both grabbed my hands and moved outside to where the police had us surrounded.

"Come any closer and we shoot the girl!!!!!!!" they called to the men.

The people placed their guns higher ready to fire and whispered to each-other;

"Their bluffing.."

They shot.The three of us dodged the bullet, then I was next. The female shot my chest. I suddenly felt cold. Everything went black. Was this death?

____E.O.C_____