Chapter 6 part two. Breaking the News.

• Dedicated to Amber Montgomery (My new lil' sis)

-----Chapter 6--- Part 2--

---Start

----Alice's P.O.V---

Sam had just arrived and started talking, it was Aundrea, She was dead.

I cried into Alec's arms and he soothed me.

-----Alec's P.O.V----

Sam had just told Alice about the bad news. She cried into my arms. I soothed her and pulled her hair behind her ears away from her salty tear filled face. She

was heart broken. This made me upset too. I shed a slight tear but no-one noticed as they too were crying their eyes out.

"Her funeral is arranged for two weeks on Wednesday. We should fly over and bid our farewells.""I replied for Alice as she was too traumatized to.

"Yes, theres a store down the road that does funeral suitable clothes. Did you want to freshen up and go there now?"

"What about school?"

"Don't worry I'll deal with it, and I'll consult or parents too" I spoke.

"Okay"

"But girls I need to come in with you, your not too good, Don't worry I wont look."

I put a slight smirk on their faces. Although it seemed put on.

I went up to the reception desk and charmed the young lady attending it to give me the boss's pass unlimited access code.

I went with the two girl into the female locker rooms. Alice got changed and she thought I wasn't looking, but I stuck the occasional peek in. God that girl

is irresistible, She has abs! Thats sexy! Okay, Alec you seriously should stop talking to yourself. Hehe...

Alice stuck her unbelievably hot Singlet and a short skirt on with platform heels,( not that I know) and met me outside, as she didn't trust me that way.

----Alice's P.O.V-----

Alec, Sam and I got into my car and drove to the shop Alec had told us about. I picked out plain grey high heels, a three buttoned grey jacket, black tights and a medium grey skirt. Sam picked the same but in opposite colours. We both bought cards, presents and things for her to wear before she was cremated.

____E.O.C____