Settling in

After an hour of talking the man tells Emma she can live there with her brother as long as she helped around the camp, a little while after Emma and Scott are moved into a shed that was turned into a house. Emma carrys scott inside and looks around inside the shed there is a cot, a small table, two chairs and a wooden closet. She puts scott down on the cot a few moments later she hears a knock on the door of the shed Emma opens the door. On the other side of the door an old woman looks up at Emma's face confused she looks back at her "hello young lady my name is Sarah I'm here to check on you and your brother I'm one of the doctors here" Emma steps aside to let her in.

Sarah comes inside and instantly walks over to scott "do either of you have any allergies I should know about or just anything I should know about your health" Sarah looks at Emma

Sarah comes inside and instantly walks over to scott "do either of you have any allergies I should know about or just anything I should know about your health" Sarah looks at Emma. Emma looks back at her "not that I can think of " Emma sits down in a chair. Sarah takes Scott's temperature with a thermometer "this cant be right, his temperature is way to cold he should be dead with a temp like this" Emma looks worried. Sarah cleans the thermometer and takes Emma's temp "your temp is really cold too how are you both alive" Sarah begins to worry. After some talking Sarah brings Emma and Scott to the camps hospital  she and other doctors do some tests but all the tests came back normal all the doctors couldn't understand why they were so cold and why they aren't dead. Emma sat there as doctors and other medical trained people where surrounding her and her brother. The man from the gate shows up and Emma hears one of the doctors talking to him "Charlie where did these two come from they're body temps are so cold they should be dead it's almost like there not humans" he walks over to Emma. Emma looks at him "Emma do you know what's happening" charlie looks at her suspiciously. Emma looks at Charlie "I think it might be a side effect from being frozen in cryogenic sleep for three years but I'm not sure" he looks at her. Charlie sigh in relief "so your not sick in any way" Emma stands up. She picks up Charlie "we aren't sick my mom didnt say anything about side effects before she froze us though" Emma goes back to the shed and let's Scott sleep.