Addison who?

It's been two weeks since Emma and Scott settled in it was just a normal day Emma was sitting in a chair cleaning one of her guns, scott was with a woman who volunteered to watch him so Emma could get some alone time. A loud siren starts ringing from the front gate Emma grabbed her hand gun tucking it under her belt, grabbing her backpack then goes to the gate. Out side the gate a man with a pair of goggles covering his eyes and a bandana covering his mouth and nose was standing out side the gate that was cracked open Charlie was standing out side talking to the man.

Emma sneaks out of the gate and hides in a Bush listening to their conversation

Emma sneaks out of the gate and hides in a Bush listening to their conversation. Charlie stood a few feet away from the man looking very angry "what do you want from me please return Addison she doesn't deserve any of this" Emma looks at the man confused. The man leaves and Emma follows him it took two days to get to the mans camp, Emma carefully snuck through the alleyways, to hide her face she pulls a bandana out of her backpack and ties it around her face. Emma found an abandoned building with human sized cages in it she sneaks inside and sees a girl around her age in a locked cage. Emma goes over to the cage the girl inside looks at her "what does your boss want now he already took everything I had in my back pack" Emma starts picking the lock. The girl looks confused "my names Emma I'm here to help you get out you dont need to be afraid of me" the lock pops open. Emma helps her get up "I'm Addison did someone ask you come save me" Emma grabs her hand and pulls her through the camp. After they run for awhile she stops and pulls her back pack off sitting down to take a break. Addison sits across from her " Addison are you hungry?" Addison nods yes. Emma pulls the bandana off her face putting it back into her back pack then pulls some food out and hands it to Addison. Addison looks at Emma's face as she eats "are you okay do you need something you keep staring at me" Addisons face flushes red and she quickly looks at the ground.

Emma laughs alittle at Addisons reaction "we shouldn't stay here to long it'll take us two days to get home and the leader is probably already angry at me for sneaking out" Addison looks at her shocked

Emma laughs alittle at Addisons reaction "we shouldn't stay here to long it'll take us two days to get home and the leader is probably already angry at me for sneaking out" Addison looks at her shocked. Emma puts her back pack back on "you snuck out how did you do that he always has the gate closed" Emma stands up and helps Addison get up. Two days later they show up at the gates a few moments later the gates open a little and charlie runs over to Addison hugging her, Emma tries to sneak back into the camp. Charlie turns toward Emma " Emma where do you think your going" Emma stops and slowly turns around. She was very nervous "I'm going to see my brother heh" Charlie looks at Emma. Charlie walks up to Emma "I cant decide if your brave or stupid, I want to thank you for saving my daughter though" Emma goes to get her brother then goes to the shed to sleep.