Work...Immersion!?!?! AND GUDAGUDA!! And Live!?

"So, you said you invited a chaperone, Izumi?" their adviser, Laiza, says and Izumi scratched the back of her neck "Well, yes. She'll be arriving a bit later. But don't worry, she'll get here on time!" Izumi says excitedly as everyone chatted with each other.

Izumi turned away from her adviser and shivered at the morning air.

"Hey, Izumi..."

"Hm? What is it, Miss?"

"You-?!"

"HEY IZUMI!!!"

"Ah!"

Izumi's gaze shifted to the one running towards her while waving wholeheartedly. Her eyes brightened up as Mordred stood to face her "You made it, Mor-chan!" she said excitedly and Mordred scratched her cheek "Well, I did get scolded a little by Father-" Izumi flinched, suddenly scared "-but we made up in the end! The Battle of Camlann won't happen again, Izu!" she grinned which made Izumi sigh in relief

"Alright. Everyone! Pile in!" the driver says as they all got in, Izumi lagging behind while laughing at Mordred's weird joke.

**

"Let's watch their livestream!" Mordred suggests and Izumi raises an eyebrow as the bus passes a hump on the road "Doncha remember that they don't have livestreams?" she says and the former shakes her head "Their homepage, I mean. Updates and stuff..."

"I am never looking at that."

"Why not?"

"Ai-chan was right when she said that it's lame."

"...oh. But doncha wish you just gone to their live today? Instead of here?"

"Well, this is required for me to graduate. So even if they gave me a ticket, I can't watch it."

"But you did bring the ticket with you?"

"Yeppsss. Oh and Imma sort of excited for this trip, though! I'm looking forward to it!"

"Pfft, yeah right. Just last night before Jeanne called you were all like where are we going again..."

"Y-you're imagining things..."

Mordred just chuckled as Izumi turned away from her to look at the window

"But seriously...I'm so gonna like where we're going."

"You're just saying that because you'll be able to see Narumi and Hirotaka be all affectionate."

"I DO NOT! And besides, if I see them do that, blood is going to flood the office area. Imma gonna have an endless nosebleed!"

Everyone just observed the two as they chatted noisily with each other at one place of the bus.

"Why don't we just sleep for awhile?" Mordred says with a yawn and Izumi nodded as she grabbed her phone and plugged on one earphones on hers and give the other one to Mordred who happily accepted it

"Let's see...my Sleepytime songs..." Izumi says while playing a song

Dare ni demo aru deshou
Kakushiteru sono kizu
Soshite yasashisa wo mana nda
Mamoru koto oboeta