Hanging out with Franchouchou! AGAIN!!

Opening her eyes, Izumi flinched a little at the bright light that welcomed her eyes. She looked at the ceiling, the blurry scene before her. Groggily, she stood up, grabbed the pre-prepared clothes on the couch, and went into the nearby bathroom to bathe. After bathing and clothing herself, she returned to the bedroom...

...and she found that those in the bedroom with her were now fixing up their futon, keeping it already. It was blurry even still cause she still weren't wearing her eyeglasses.

"Oh, good morning, Izumi!" a faint voice said as she saw that whoever called her handed her her blue rimmed eyeglasses "Oh, thanks." she slowly put them on and finally, the surroundings were now clear. She saw those familiar features - albeit with zombie added in - and grinned the the one who handed her her eyeglasses

 She saw those familiar features - albeit with zombie added in - and grinned the the one who handed her her eyeglasses

"Thanks, Sakura!" she said wholeheartedly with a grin which the zombie returned happily. Izumi remembered that she was sent to the idols' mansion so that they could watch over her cause no one wound in the apartment by now so she stayed the night in the mansion of idols, much to Kotaro's quite chagrin.

"Good morning!!!" another voice yelled as she put her arms on their necks

"Oh, morning, Saki-chan..." Sakura said with a slight blush "Mornin', Saki!!" Izumi cheered as everyone smiled at her. She faintly sees Ai help Junko up as they headed outside the room to wash off "Make yourself at home, Izumi. We'll just wash off and then we can all hang out. And anyway, Shades not around and gave us a full week-off." Saki said and Izumi nodded and went to the direction of the practice room as she searched through her phone.

***

Izumi was busy talking with Ai and Junko when suddenly, her phone rung-

SAKI:

Uwa! Kore, metto toru toki atama toreru yan!

SAKURA [slapping Tae’s head out of Saki’s hands]:

Da kara zonbi kakusu yaaan!

Zenzen zonbi kakusu ki nai yan!

Aidoru, kubi toren yaro?