#1: Food Dreams With a Shock

😃A/N- Hey humans😃

Here comes
Chapter One: Food Dreams With a Shock.

Picture of the beautiful Diana Argon as Diana Richard is up top⬆️ for app users or on the side for website users➡️.
..............................................................

Diana's POV

"Ana wake up!! Honey, it's Sunday" my mother shouts from downstairs. I instantly get up with a smile on my face despite the thought of the next day being Monday a school day, I mentally groan thinking of waking up early for school tomorrow, don't get me wrong education is important but I'd rather wake up early to something worth looking forward to like pack training, then school which ends up of a pile of homework at the end of the day....Urm I'll rather get my beauty sleep thanks.

Anyways back to the topic if there was one. Sunday has always been my favourite ever since I was born because it's Pack Day.

On Pack Day the whole pack (174 of us) gather around the pack house which is the biggest building where the 16s and over live if they want to or they could stay with their parents. To spend time with each other and catch up.

Every family brings a dish in for the weekly gathering but my mum the Luna handles the desert, which is her specialty from cinnamon buns to cheesecake in a shot glass, she makes it all.

She used to make all of the food but then pack members saw how tired she got and came to a agreement with her that she will only do the deserts.

I know what you guys are thinking that why didn't you help her?

Trust me I did and she refused before I could finish the sentence.

It's not my fault I nearly blew up the house because I 'accidentally' put my brothers phone in the microwave..like come on I'm only human...well half human and half werewolf, but still it's close enough. He pissed me off that day so he deserved it.

I ran to my bathroom looking at the person standing in front of the mirror my hazel eyes and short Blonde hair I inherited from my mother, brushing my teeth and quickly showering and washing my hair with my strawberry soap and shampoo.

Coming out with a towel wrapped around my body and head. I went to my closet and put my white undergarments and I chose a white lace dress with sleeves that came up to my elbows and flew down just a little above my knee.

I then moved to my vanity table and ruffled through my make up bag for my mascara, lip gloss and eyeliner, putting on a little of each.

Finally completing the outfit with white and gold sandals.

Running downstairs and hopping of the last step, I went to the kitchen where my father and brother was eating like pigs and my mother at the stove flipping pancakes and yelling at the men to eat properly.

Chuckling while giving her a peck on the cheek I told her "there's no point telling them mum, they just never listen"

I go to the table and kiss the two men on the cheek also, then I take a seat opposite my bother Justin who is next to dad at the head of the table drinking his coffee.

"Morning Ana, how did you sleep?" dad asked. Giving him a smile I replied "good Daddy".

"I'm so excited for today" I said jumping up and down in my seat.

"We know you say that every week" they all said in unison grinning.

Wow that was creepy.

................. 4 HOURS LATER.................

We are now all gathered in the pack house out in the open, having a wonderful time eating, talking, dancing, singing around the camp fire or just mesmerising the beauty of the sun setting, the colours of the sky reflecting our emotions pure joy.

Suddenly, when I was about to take a bite of my good looking cupcake I heard growls in my head from everyone in my pack. I turned around to face my pack with a frown on my face in confusion only to see...

..............................................................

Hope you liked the first chapter. 😃
Please vote, comment and share. 😃