"Mom." - Chapter 3

The hair stood up on my arms. I looked at dana with wide eyes as he did the same. I threw the door open and scurried down the stairs with dana following behind. Dana was right on my tail. Because of that, he ended up stepping on the back of my ankle sock.

Falling face first on to the bottom of the hardwood staircase. "Dana! What the hell!" I screamed at him with anger. He broke out in laughter clenching his stomach. "I'm sorry! Ha- let me help you up" he didn't let me protest before stepping beside me and pulling my right arm up.

Once I was finally on my two feet I remembered why I had ran downstairs in the first place. Mom. My eyes quickly widened while pushing dana out of the way. "Mom! MOM!?" I shouted nervously. "In here! Come Quick!" She sounded excited which made me pissed. I had rushed down the stairs thinking that she was is distress. Rolling my eyes I stopped on a corner near the living room where I had heard her. I heard her talking to someone. A woman? " IM SO EXCITED THAT YOU CAME! HOW DID YOU KNOW WE WERE HERE?" she exclaimed. "YOUR FACEBOOK POST HAD YOUR LOCATION STILL SHOWING!" I think I know that voice.

Then it popped in my head. It was my aunt!

"AUNT____!!" I yelled and ran into her arms. "MAR MAR" I stopped hugging her and stood back. Making a face, she began to laugh at me. I hated that nickname. So Much. That was Dana's cue to come in the living room. "MAR MAR" he imitated my aunt. Then broke out laughing. My aunt and mom left to go eat while dana was clapping his hands together like a seal. Big D had decided to make a quick business run to his office. It took curly awhile to finally take a breath. With his body clutched over, I lifted my hand up and slapped the back of his neck. "AY" he yelled in pain. "Oh I'm sorry dana, I didn't mean to.." I said with a sly smirk. "Oh, it's okay mar mar" he said slowly as he slapped the back of my neck 10 times harder.

I grabbed my neck quickly in pain as he returned to laughing. "What can I say?..Karma's a bitch" he said attempting to sound clever. But he really isn't. I'm so annoyed with this damn kid. "Dana leave me alone before I bop the fuck out of you" anger was getting the best out of me. I was waiting for him to say something arrogant and stupid but instead, he said something that kinda turned me on..

"Make me."

Hey everyone! Its Jaz and Amaya!!

Hope you all are enjoying the story so far and catching some feels ;) We both thank you so much for voting and commenting on this story!

Comment below what you think is going to happen next :) You could be right.

If you have any questions just tweet us or send this acc a message! :) Again, we love you all for reading this, Thank you ;)

Ps: we will try to update every week or every 2 weeks. Depending on how big the story gets.

Follow us on Twiter : @darlindanaa (Amaya) and @triflindana (Jaz) #turnup