Chapter 1 :The Beginning

In the early months of year 2000,a girl was born into the family of the olaitan's in Nigeria. She was named TANWA. Her mother insisted on giving her that name though she was the second born. The reason was that her mother was always sick and the fear of losing her child grabbed her mind that she vowed that if her child was delivered safely she would name him or her TANWA the wanted child.

           Tanwa progressively grew up as child who wants to know all about whatever she sees. Her mother was very scared because she did not want her to join bad company. When Tanwa was eight her family relocated to China «wei» to be precise. Tanwa had two friends and both of them were Muslims. She loved their behavior and almost everything about them. They preached the gospel to her and she became interested. She never knew much about her religion which was Christianity and as time went on she converted to a Muslim.
    Tanwa was admitted to a school in her community. She used to go to school with her two friends Chun-er and ok-jung. She loved her friends and treated them as sisters. On a faithful Monday morning Tanwa was summoned home from school by one of her neighbors relaying the news to her that her mother had given birth to a girl. She was the happiest girl on earth because she had always been looking forward to having a sister. She used to play with her younger sister whenever she was back from school. When her sister clocked nine her then she was seventeen. Her and her sister used to fight over everything. Their mum was always exhausted because she used to solve at least sixteen cases in a day. She wondered why a day wouldn't pass by without them fighting. Their father was not living with them. Their first born IBIDUN was an easy-going child. She was nineteen years old. Since she was in the university she only went home once in a while.
   On a fateful afternoon Tanwa, her sister and her friends were on their way back from school. They saw a woman who was practicing martial arts with her children.
    “The woman was a wicked woman according to her neighbours,she obtained demonic power Because of her seventh child who was about to die. She went to a wicked priest to save her child but the priest said she had to obtain demonic power if she wanted to save her child. She did not even think twice before she accepted the offer and since then she had become a threat to the society. Anyone that crosses their boundaries would be sure to face her wrath. According to one of her maids a priest once told her that she would be conquered by the sword of avalon” Lee Xui shi narrated. “The sword of avalon” that word echoed many times in Tanwa's head. Then she heard the woman say “Hey there come and compete with my last daughter wei Yung” . OK Jung pinched tanwa not to go but Tanwa refused and she went.
    Tanwa went ahead and fought with wei yung and she won. The woman was ashamed of herself and she vowed to take revenge on Tanwa and her family. Tanwa was motivated by her performance on that day. She was very excited to learn martial arts. She went to meet her neighbor who was a martial arts teacher. The man refused to teach her because she was not from China. Tanwa was very sad. On the following day she went to school. She was not concentrating in class. Her friend Jak OK Jung noticed this and pinched her. The teacher had already noticed Tanwa and he is now looking at her. Tanwa immediately stopped thinking after realizing that the teacher was already staring at her. On their way home from school Jak OK Jung asked Tanwa for the reason why she was thinking in class. Tanwa explained all that happened to her and Jak OK Jung bursted into laughter. Tanwa was very annoyed and she was about to take out her anger on Jak OK Jung when she broke the silence by telling her that she was skilled in martial arts. Tanwa was very happy to hear that Jak OK Jung told her that she was willing to teach her. Tanwa concluded to come over to her house on weekends
      On the first night of practice, Tanwa dreamt that she was in a dark forest. She ran continuously without anyone chasing her then she saw a tree. She moved closer to the tree and noticed that there was an inscription on the bark of the tree. She read the inscription out loud. Then the tree leaves began to shed. On the second night she dreamt that she was in front of the same tree but the inscription was different. She read it again and the leaves she'd continously until there was no more leaves on the tree. On the third night the Same thing happened but this time the inscription was different too and when she chanted it but nothing happened. On the fourth day the same thing happened but this time It wasn't the leaves but the branches. On the fifth day the same thing happened and the branches broke continously until there was no more branches on the tree. On the sixth day the same thing happened and the stem broke continously leaving the root. On the seven day she did the same thing but nothing happened. By then she had already gained more knowledge about martial art.