Chapter 2 :Is This A Dream

Guys have been writing this story from the writer's point of view. For better understanding I will try writing from Tanwa's point of view. So please give me you opinion so I can know which one is convenient for you. Thanks and remember to comment.

TANWA'S P.o.v

       When I and my  friends got to the first flat, we saw the woman's last born Wei Yung. She was fighting with an axe which which immediately surrounded us. I and my Chu qiao were scared so we hid at OK jung's back. I brought out my drawing book and a pencil so as to be able to draw the interior of the woman's house while OK Jung brought out her sword and destroyed the axes. She wanted to kill Wei Yung when her mother flew in. She immediately summoned the demons to capture I and my friends. Luckily for me and Chu qiao we were able to escape.

Kawthar/Temilade's p.o.v

      When I noticed Tanwa's absence I tried going to her friend's house thinking that she went to hang out there but unfortunately I saw no one. I was very sure that they were up to somethingwhich I don't know about but will definitely find out. I went to meet my mom and I noticed that she was in a bad mood. I asked her why and she said something is about to happen, an evolution is about to begin.
  I was afraid. I didn't understand what my mum was insinuating. I know that I should take my mom's words seriously because I have never seen her that worried before.
  Tanwa's point of view

  I and Wei Yung were cursed by the witch. We couldn't locate our way back home. Our memories was swept off and we couldn't remember a single thing that happened. The only thing that I can remember Is the way to mosque.

   The witch point of view

   I was more desperate now than ever. I need to kill Tanwa to eradicate the shame she brought to me and my family. No one has ever confronted me before. She was only a weakling but her confidence scared me. I took a glance at the mirror and I saw my self with my white shining teeth. I had a sign X on my face which appeared like I had gotten it from a fight or something but the real fact is that it was part of the initiation process. My lips were not all pink but had little traces of pink in them. I will kill Tanwa and her sister once and for all

Writers 💬 speech :sorry guys for the short chapter. It is the second part of chapter 2 which I updated earlier.
What do you think guys? It is getting more interesting isn't it?  Just feel free to comment and vote. thanks