Chapter 2:Is This A Dream

On a fateful Saturday night, Tanwa, her sister and OK Jung were at Chun-er's house when a girl who introduced herself as Xiao Ling came to call omolade (Tanwa's younger sister) saying that her mom was at their house and she sent her to call her. Unknown to omolade and others it was a plot by the wicked witch to lure her into her custody. When she got to the woman's house she was surprised. The woman's house was a twelve storey building because she had thirteen children who were females. Each of them fought with different weapons and each storey contained the daughters. The woman was living on the rooftop. As soon as they got to her house,the woman flew down with a staff in her hands. she pointed the staff at omoladeʼs Stomach. She then casted a spell and her stomach started rumbling and she felt as if there was a living thing in her stomach.

The woman released her. She(omolade) headed home straight away and luckily she saw Jak OK Jung and Tanwa.

I am pregnant omolade said. Tanwa was surprised so was OK Jung cause they thought that how can a eight year old girl be pregnant. The matter appeared funny and they bursted into laughter. They discovered that it was no joke when tears began to roll down from omoladeʼs cheek. Then they asked her what happened. She narrated all that happened to them and they assured her that she would be fine and that she was just getting scared over nothing. But Tanwa and OK Jung wanted to get to the root of the matter. The following day they snuck out of the house and went to the woman's house. Her house did not have a door so they weren't able to enter.

On the third day, ok Jung and tanwa saw... When she was going out. They waited till she entered back. They later found out about the hole which led inside. On the fourth day they went back there and were able to open the door and enter. When they got inside, the woman noticed but she left her daughter to deal with them

Sorry for the short chapter I had to update as soon as possible

Enjoying this story? Feel free to vote and comment if you have any way of improving it thanks for being there I think I'll be posting the remaining part of this chapter next week so meet you guys then. I love you all ❤

Tanwa's sister kawthar is the same as omolade kawthar's second name is omolade so I want to clear up the confusion