13 Who Do You Love

YOOJI POV

Taehyung has been awfully quiet today. Every since we do the dress fitting and choose the rings, he looks like he's in his own world. I don't know what he has been thinking, he didn't say anything beside brag about his money and himself. Well, not that I disagree, he's sure look good with anything.

But I really couldn't careless about that, my head can't stop thinking of Seokjin. I know him so well. He's not the type to give up that easily. I was worrying about what he would do next.

"Wear this." Taehyung's voice woke me up from my day dreaming.

He pushed a little box to my way. We're currently in a restaurant because he keep complaining that he was hungry, but what is this?

"What is this Taehyung? It's not our wedding ring." I opened the box and look up to meet his ignorant looks.

"No. It's not the one you choose earlier. I choose this one for our engagement ring. So I want you to wear that now until our wedding day."

"B-but you don't need to do this, this one is-"

"The most expensive one, I know. Well, I know it's weird, the engagement ring are pricier than the wedding ring, but who cares? It's just a symbol, as you said? I just feel like buy it, so wear it now." Taehyung answered but look away again immediately when I look up to him from the ring.

I look back to the ring again, it's so beautiful. I know I love it at the first sight my eyes land on it. Despite being the most expensive ring in the store, the simple design and how the tiny diamond shining caught my eyes. It was so pleasingly beautiful. Imagine getting this ring on your proposal day from your loved ones-

Oh wait, I actually got this, from... Taehyung. Just, he's not my so called, loved ones.

I look up to him again only to find him staring at me with annoying face.

"Aish, why you took so long to wear it?" Suddenly he get the ring by himself and put it on my ring finger. "There, finally. Now we're official. With this, everyone will know you're taken." wow, his sentence caught me off guard.

"Unless, you still want to go back with your boyfriend, I could take it off now." He was about to take off the ring but I put my hands away while shaking my head.

"I won't." inhales deeply, I finally made up my mind.

Yup, this is for the best, for everyone. I hope.

AUTHOR POV

Without you know, Taehyung was actually having his life crisis back then when he bought the ring for you. He notice how that one ring catch your attention. He know that you want it but he doesn't know how to give it to you without looks like he care, or he didn't? Taehyung himself wasn't sure about his feeling but he just want to buy it and he want you to wear it.

So bad.

He was so frustrated when you keep staring at it without any response. Is it okay? What would you think about it? Would you like it? But what if you think he really like you? No, he didn't want you to think like that.

But somehow your answer of his question about getting back to your boyfriend makes him feel a little relief. He didn't know why, it was just a relief feelings.

Taehyung shift his gaze to the ring on your ring finger one more time and smile to himself, he's proud of himself that day.

"We're here." Taehyung break the silence and watch you let out a deep breathe.