17 When You Love Someone

You might think that Taehyung didn't care about you but the fact is he was staying outside your room all the time. He let everyone in, especially your loved ones, Seokjin and your best friend. He asked Chungha to take care of you since he don't have the gut to face you.

It was that time when he went to meet your doctor to discuss about your health. Not long after that he came back but when he almost reach your room, a text come in which makes him rush to your room only to met Chungha on his way.

"T-Taehyung? What happened?" Chungha asked, only to find Taehyung getting panic.

"W-where have you been?! I told you to stay with her!!"

"S-she asked me to get something in the cafetaria down there, what happened! Where's she?!"

"SHE'S GONE!! SHE'S GONE!!" He yelled.

"No! SHE WAS THERE! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" Chungha who was sure you're right there before she left, didn't understand about your husband's sudden attitude.

"FCK I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS, LOOK AT THIS TEXT!" Taehyung showed his phone to her and she widened her eyes.

'Sorry I can't help you take care of YOUR baby. Do not look after me, you don't care about me after all. I guess this is the best way for both of us. Don't worry, this would be the last text from me. Good bye.'

"W-what? T-the last text???" She muttered in horror but Taehyung shake his head.

"NO! I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!!" He run to your room but it was empty. While Chungha check the bathroom to find it empty too. There's literally no sign of you and your belongings

Taehyung was about to go out the room to find you but suddenly he halted, as if he remember something.

"What happened? Why you stop? You should run after her! Maybe she's still around!"

"No. Maybe she's right. This is the best for both of us." He smile, a fake smile to be specific.

"W-what? No. Taehyung she loves you!"

"No. She didn't. Ah, I mean, she never love me. Not even once. Maybe I should let her go this time." He broke down on the floor and smiling sadly.

"That's wrong. She loves you, I know that so well, Taehyung! Trust me!"

"No. I heard it all, okay! It coming from her own lips. When you asked her about Seokjin and me. I heard it all, her answer. How bold of me to assume that she might fall for me. I'm so pathetic."

"You sure you heard her well? Because if you do, you would surely know that she love you."

"What are you saying? I heard it loud and clear when she said it's hard to confirm her feelings towards me. You don't need to remind me, I know where I stand."

"So did you also heard when she said that even though it's hard but she also can't deny that you got some type of way that comforts her. Do you know that she realize how much you protect and care for her? Or how she notice whenever you wanted to hug her, you do it slowly because you know how she flinch by your sudden movements? or how she appreciate your way to understand her? or should I add that she admit that she like having you around?"

"H-how could you kno-"

"I told you that you didn't listen to her until she finish. How on earth I knew about these if she's not the one who told me everything? Oh and how sometime she compare you to Seokjin when he said those heartbreaking words at her and you're the one who understood her more than her all-the-time boyfriend? Do you ever realize the reasons why she didn't let you took off the engagement ring back at that day, even though you gave her a chance??"