Chapter 1

This is my first story!! Hope you like it. Oh! And I'm sorry if their any spelling eras, I didn't go over it:D well! Please vote and comment abt how is it! I would really some feedbacks!!!

Buzzzzzz buzzzz. Buzz!! My phone was vibrating, it was the second whoever is calling called me. I picked up phone getting so pissed off " who the fuck do you think you are. Interrupting my sleep". Just when I heard Henry's voice on the phone, "shitt" I yelled and hanged up. I ran to the shower, I didn't want to be late on my first day back. We just had summer holidays, today's my first day in year12.

I quickly got dressed, and ran downstairs. I grabbed my bag and Henry was waiting for me in his car. "Hurry up!! You asshole" he yelled at me. Henry's my best friend, he's been with me since year7. As soon as we got there I ran to my homeroom class. I had Ms.Lilly, that one annoying old lady.

"Your lucky it's a first day back, or you would have got a detention" wow I was shocked she didn't yell at me, oh well! Lucky me. Ms.Lilly is also my bio(biology) teacher.

The week went so quickly! It was Friday already, I'm so happy weekend is coming,yahh. Well, last class then, hommme. I'm gona sleep tha whole weekend, I had bio. We hardly did work today dunno why, miss seemed so happy. Just five minutes before the bell, she said she's moving and we are going to get a new teacher on Monday. I felt so happy, and so energetic. Like finally, I'm going to have the best last year. I'm so freakin happy!! I caught a bus home and well! Since my car broke down in holidays. I'm miss my baby. All I could think of is sleep, sleep and sleep. I ran upstairs,took my skirt off and chucked it on chair and ughh I hate this tie, so annoying some time. I fell on the bed and it was like, I was in HEAVEN.

I woke with a music sound came from outside, I checked the time it was 8:34 already. Holy shit!! But I'm still so tired and this loud music was bugging me so badly. I couldn't stop my self and rushed out my house in anger and oh! So that was my new stupid neighbour. The music playing in his car, but I didn't see anyone in there. I rushed to the front door and knocked on the door so hard in anger that my fist went red, still no one answered. Well this is really pissing me off, I knocked harder this time and think someone heard it, about time. Someone opened the door and their OMG!! He is so freacking hawtttt. His blue eyes looked at me, "can I help you" ahh his voice is sexy, I said to myself. But still I was so pissed at him "I'm trying to sleep you, if you don't mind putting the volume low" I said in a pissed tone. "Ohh! That's not a nice way to welcome your new neighbour" he said in a sweet tone, and stood there staring like a idiot. "What are you looking at?" I couldn't help but ask. "That's a nice top you got on" oh shit, I just realised I didn't even grab a jacket in the way, this is so embarrassing, I could feel my face go red.

"Stop trying to change the topic" I said trying to change the topic. "Well! I'm sorry, but I didn't mean to disturb your sleep, I saw the lights were off, so I thought no one was there" he said looking right at me. "Oh" my bad. "I'll put it down now" he said in a sweet tone. "And can you help me, please" he said looking right in my eyes, i couldn't say no to a handsome man like him. "Yah" I said in low voice, "I have no light here, I called up and they said It will be on Sunday, if you don't mind can I stayyy" he said trying to explain, I didn't mind, I was alone my self. "Sure" I couldn't Just leave someone in dark the whole night, and he's too sexy to say no too.

Few minutes later, he made his way here. "The guest room is over there" I said pointing to the last door in the corridor. "Thanks" ahh his voice. I couldn't believe it there was a sexy man in my house, those eyes!! I could stare at them all day long.

I woke up with the sun shining on my face.mmmm something is smelling good, I went downstairs and he was standing in the kitchen. Oh! He's looking sexy, his messy black hair looks so good. He was wearing grey sweat pants and Fk topless." Like what your seeing"he smirked, that was embarrassing, he caught me checking him out, I could feel my face go red, "you wish" I opened the cupboard behind me so it looks like I'm searching for something, well I was trying to hide my face. "Hmmm what smells so good?" I asked "pancakes"

"Yummm"

Omg this is so cute, first he is like so frkin hautt and he's in my kitchen topless, making breakfast. Omg I'm gona faint!!
James POV

Wow! She looks so different then I imagined, she should like a angry person last night. Her grey eyes are adorable, and her loose top with those shorts make her look so cute. I couldn't stop but stare at her while she was eating, she looked soo good and sexy. Somehow I'm happy the light wasn't on last night or I wouldn't have met her. "Soo what's your name? " she asked me , "James and yours" I replied. "Maria" oh my! Her name is so sexy, just like her. " where are your parents" I asked her looking around, "my mums on a business trip" she said, I asked her about her dad. Her face expression changed, like not wanting to talk about it "he had a car accident five years ago". Her eyes got watery, and tears started dripping down her chin. I could help but got up and hugged her, "it's okay,don't cry" I said trying to comfort her

Vote and comments xxx