×Good boy gone bad×

Is it alright to annoy your friends with your hyperactive attitude?

Is it alright to keep smiling when the others feel down?

Is it alright to be so loud all the time?

Yunho thought about those things almost everyday.He didn't want to be so annoying,as Mingi claimed.He didn't want to speak so loudly as he always heard from the others.

Every member had something bad to say about him,upsetting the tall boy.

He huffed,frown deepening upon seeing Yeosang and the others having fun a few meters away.

Yunho decided to sit in a more secluded area,wanting to give them all the space they needed.He didn't want to bother them with his annoying and hyperactive attitude.

Looking around him,Yeosang's eyes met Yunho's and the taller boy immediately averted his gaze.Yeosang sighed,thinking that Yunho probably had a rough day with their excessive promotions for Hala Hala.

It was getting more exhausting with each performance and Yeosang wanted to let the tall boy relax.He was the main dancer and he definitely had a lot more to practice.

Glancing at the black haired boy one more time,Yeosang went back back to their current game.

The saddest part was that none of the members tried to comfort Yunho.They were all having fun,laughing,chatting happily,without even noticing that Yunho had left the room.

Yeosang was the only one who saw the taller leave and he quickly stood up too.Something was weird and he was going to find out,even if it meant meddling in others' business which,by the way,wasn't a 'Kang Yeosang thing'.

Yunho was the only member who respected his privacy and did not do skinship with him since Yeosang was uncomfortable doing it.Yunho was the only one Yeosang liked the most among the others and he couldn't just watch him be sad without even trying to figure what was wrong.

He made his way to Yunho's room with slow,quiet steps and gently knocked on the door,expecting the smiley boy to open it.Instead,he got an unexpected reply.

Silence.

Clearing his throat,Yeosang made his presence noticeable by speaking in a hushed tone as he knocked again.

Yunho clicked his tongue and avoided talking.

"Yunho? Are you alright?" Yeosang questioned softly,lowering his head when no response came.

He felt more worried with each passing second and he couldn't resist.He just had to do it,even if it meant invading his privacy.

Yunho looked at the wide open door and at Yeosang in the coldest way possible,surprising the younger.

"Get out" Yunho's words were like venom.

Yeosang glared and stepped forward.

"What is wrong with you lately? You're unexpectedly quiet." he remarked,taking a seat on the egde of Yunho's bed.

The taller chuckled and stood up,showing signs of leaving.Yeosang gripped his arm and stood up as well,forgetting about his own boundaries.

Yunho's attitude was concerning.Usually,he would laugh at the silliest things until late at night,he would crack stupid jokes,cuddle the members until they were happy,smile all day long..

Now,he seemed like an entire different person.Yeosang didn't understand.He narrowed his eyes,looking at Yunho's blank face,trying to decipher his thoughts,but to no avail.

Yunho pulled his arm back,scowling.

"Why are you here anyway? It's not like you actually care." Yunho smirked and scanned the younger's expression.