Leave me alone

" ........*pant*....*pant*............Go  away "  " aww~poppet we just need you for a moment!" " FUCK NO !!!" " SWEAR JAR!"  " What the hell" did he just pulled a jar out of nowhere ?!!?!?!?!  

Well i'm in deep shit, know what the hell, I don't care if it was an accident. OWW ! Fucking wall hey this wall feel like clothing and smell like pancakes ?  and walls don't grab people  and normal rags don't smell like- *Thud* " well that did the trick didn't it." 

Ollivers pov. ( 2p England) 

*Thud* " well that did the trick didn't it." Allen said it was true it did do the trick well for most part and she was going to run away anyways. "Man, she is fast for a thirteen year old"Mattie said "well the little poppet did steal from us and with a little research I did She did kill her step father and her two brothers tho I don't think she even called them brothers and that the sad part."  I claimed from what I got about her from the hospital records that her mother gave birth to her and her mothers, brother signed the certificate an the father was part of a one-night stand probably and the mother's new husband had two daughter but the mother killed them and the brothers she  had were downright abusive because the amount of scar she has on her hands and face . "Hey Oliver should we bring her with us or us her in your cupcakes?"What, no!! Allen, I've  done my research on her she has a very large potential for what we do, and she has something that has connection to François from what she looks like and the blood test at the hospital shows from the record flies." I said, we need her for for what we do  and the is for me to know and you too learn poppet if you are reading this A) because you like this kinda thing and B) you don't know where the Author is going with this because trust you don't want to see what goes on in her head *shudder* anywho let's go back to that to what we are doing . " Oliver Hurry up the police are looking around for her!!

*Mumbles under breath about something*  

2p Canada Pov. ( Matt)

Shit why did I have to go with could it just be allen or even the cupcake lover.....Yeah just the cupcake lover. Papa has a lot of explaining to do we just can't have children i'm not even his blood related son i was only became his son out of his pity. What the fuck is Allen trying to do ?

Allen P.O.V (  2p america) 

Damn this child is fast smart and kinda strong if I kill her now and maybe we don't have to deal with her but Cupcake freak told us not to and that she is related to the bag of walking cancer. fucking dipshit knows what i'm thinking ( salty so of a bicth). 

~~~~A FAT HOT MINUTE LATER~~~~       

???? POV. 

Where in the fresh hell am I ? it's smell like Alcohol, cigarettes, and sex. What the hell. Fuck my head hurts like a bicth.. this room looks like a old French themed room with a  large ass bed  and other things.... fuck I want to go Back to sleep..... SHIT MY LITTLE CUB!:

kígyó I need him back to me I don't know where I am but i'll find my way back to him no matter the cost.. okay the door is most likely locked so the window. 

I walk over to the window and that is pretty high up so this is a two story house or Complex thing Ugh. Why did I steal from them? again ? 

im sorry uncle. . . . .