well aint this great

karis's pov

I went back into their bed they had in the room again with a splitting headache and regret. I shouldnt of tried my luck with them again. I knew they would have gotten me one day but not so soon. I'm worried for my safety now. What if this is where I end? I can't have that yet, I have too much to do.

I went back to sleep, and tried. This bed is the most comfy thing I have ever laid on in my whole life but, it's not mine I don't know where i am or the people here, i don't know who is going to walk in here and bother me or kill me to be honest i'm scared, these people can kill me any time they want but they haven't yet. I wonder why?

3rd person

There were four males in the "living room"of the house in the woods far away from civilization which is a very good thing for all of them seeing as their choice of profession. "Why did we take her here?"Allen asked the other 3 in the room with him. Only two were awake and one was pissy. "I told you Allen, she has potential-" "yeah but she is going to die sooner or later you know she isn't like us us."Allen interrupted Oliver, a bit bitter on why there is suddenly a thirteen year old female in their household of four males and few animals. "Allen suck it up, are you afraid of her?" Matt teased Allen in hope to get him riled up or to shut up. "I am not Afraid of her, I am already annoyed with her you canadian sack of-" "Allen swear jar" 

"I didn't even swear!" Allen shouted Oliver however did not care. "Yeah but you were going to." The two slowly started bickering at one another Allen throwing swear and Oliver telling him to pay up. Francois woke up very annoyed at the world and pissed at Allen and Oliver. "what the hell are you two throw a fit about?" He asked wit a grumble in his voice clearly  not a morning  or waking up person. it was going to be a long day or more like years- if she can survive that long.