1

December 31, 2013 .. just getting ready for New Year's Eve. When I was getting ready for the party an idea came to my head, I wanted a change, I want to be different, I was tired for being invisible, I just wanted that change so much.

Thinking and thinking, hours of thinking how can that be possible? I went to talk to my cousin Melissa because she is helpful and knows about how to be a teen. When I get to her room I told her ..

Melissa I want to change, I want to be different, somethiiiing like people can notice.

Melissa surprised said, but why Jackson? That's stupid, why you came with that idea?

Because I'm tired of everyone, I'm tired of them talking about me and how I am.

Okey! I understand Jackson but I just want you to know that no matter what people say you have to be yourself. Melissa said looking at Jackson in the mirror while he left the room.

I'm gonna think about it, said Jackson walking away.

In the next day Jackson wakes up later on the after noon still thinking about what to do about. Jackson talking in the shower says ..

"It's January 1st, my year just started and I haven't decided what to do. I might still be my self for a while and see what happens but I'm not comfortable with this decision so later on I will see what to do".

January 3rd, the big day, the day when Jackson soon started becoming the boy he wants to be.

Later in the day Jackson gets two message from two strangers at the same time, both girls. The first one sounded nice but she's one of the popular girls at school, she haves a nice body, the second one sounded more interesting because I've seen her all the time as I remembered. Soon as I get the message and talked a little with the girl I started asking a few things about her..

So your name is Jennifer right?" I asked.

Yes, I'm Jennifer you must be Jackson I guess?" She said.

Oh cool, you must be my cousin Valerie's friend? I noticed

Yes I'm her friend, I know you because she talks about you with me.

Oh that sound's awkward because I didn't know you talked about me with her.

Don't worry that was a few weeks ago, she said.

That day was very interesting as I remember because she was a good person with me. But the next day I started the conversation I just wanted more about her, she was looking so damn nice that I started talking to every one about this girl that texted me. I was liking her.

The days passed one by one until a week was written. She became part of my daily routine and I was getting more closer to her. Even when I was with my friends I thinked about her and talked about how nice she was until they started talking and saying that I was crazy in love with her but this was my first time I don't know what feeling's are or the one's of loving a person, that confuses me. I passed through a hard time thinking about if this was real or if it was about an false alarm, but no! this was getting real. So real that I forgotten about the other girl, the girl named Kim. Kim was the popular girl but what I didn't know was that she was Jessica's best friend. They where so close to each other. That will make this more interesting, Kim can help me go out with Jessica.

Three days past and I was ready to tell Jessica I liked her. I was so nervous because I don't know a thing about love and I don't even know how Jessica will react. Will Jessica like me? Will Jessica get angry? Ahhhh! A lot of questions where in my head giving me head ache. So I texted Jessica and told her I needed to talk with her about something, something very important. When Jessica answered I just told her like with no problem, I just don't know how I made it. Where do my nervous go? When Jessica saw the message she hurry up and texted me back but what Jessica texted me wasn't gonna help me at all. Jessica haves a boyfriend and I don't even noticed that. If you have a boyfriend you'll tell every one but that wasn't my case because that's when the drama began for the first time.