On the way

Damn I feel the love, I feel like I can love her forever.

My friend Rebecca is so happy because I found "the love of my life".

Everybody's got their time and my time just arrived. Jessica and I started getting more closer to each other and that means I have to move to the next level, the boyfriend and girlfriend level.

I posted a pic on facebook and I told everyone I love Jessica with all my heart and she was the best thing that ever happened to me. When she saw it our emotion's just started talking form them self's for days, weeks, for one month we  never stopped saying to each other that we loved everything about us, like for the moon and back, we were crazy in love, that makes us fight every time beacuase she say's she loves me more than I and I loved her more than everything.

It was a crazy stupid thing.

I started planning with Kim about the day and how I was gonna ask Jessica out.

It makes me nervous.

I have no idea how that day is gonna be or if it gonna work's. We've been talking  for one month, I decided the day I'm gonna ask her out, it's gonna be February 14, Valentines Day. I have everything prepared, music, hour, people and everything but something happened,

Jessica for no reason stopped texting me.

Three day's passed and I haven't heard any word about her, it was driving me crazy. I had no idea what was going on..

Finally.. Jessica texted me and started saying she wants  me to stop texting her. She don't wanna talk to me.

What?..

My heart was broken, I was bad, my mood just turned down and I started crying that day so much. She told me a lot of stuff but didn't give me a reason.

When I got home I started crying, dying for every piece of happiness that disappeared for no reason, I left my home for an hour because I didn't wanted my family see's me crying. I was completely destroyed on the inside. My mom noticed and started calling me to see some movies and left my room for the day. I was that bad every day.

Everyone noticed my breakup and started giving me advice and helping me to forget everything.

For the first time they were supporting me. 

I was so angry at the same time. I started losing my mind and stared making things that I will never do again. I was pretending to love someone just to forget the past, the past that marked me.

I didn't talk to Jessica for a week, when I talked to her I started argumenting and pushing her to tell me the truth. She told me that people started saying stuff of us because soon after she dumped her boyfriend she started talking with me and people started saying she was a slut.

Kevin's ex told him that Jessica was talking with me and he was so angry that wanted to fight with me.

My life was horrible, the girl I loved so much don't want to talk to me and Kevin wanna punch me on my face! This is a mess.

When I told Rebecca the situation she told me it was all a lie because that was a stupid reason for dumping someone.

I started fighting with Jessica for days. But I never couldn't get any information.

I decided to make a fake profile pretending to be someone who's my friend. Jessica thought the fake profile was real and agree to told me the truth.

You have no idea the work so she would agree to tell me the truth.

"Yes! I finally can know the truth, now I can continue my life"

But no! this is not the end of all this mess. Jessica was raped..

My heart stopped beating, I stopped breathing, I was completely blind, my phone fell from my hands to the ground. This is worse than anything! How can this happen to me?