The brake up

Right after I saw the message I texted my friend Rebecca, she is one of my favorite friends, she is like my personal psychologist, my box of secrets.

Rebecca told me to get over it, just forget about everything and never talk again to Jessica.

Then I started fighting with Jessica because she did not just say one thing, she also told me that she was in love with me.

She is in love with me! I told to Rebecca with emotion.

Rebecca angry told me to send her to hell because she has a boyfriend and she can't do that.

Then I started fighting with Rebecca, she didn't understand me at that moment because Jessica wanted to dumpt his boyfriend. Kevin didn't treat her well and he was talking to other girls. He thinks he's better than everyone but he is a stupid and ordinary guy from school.

When Jessica told me that I began to understand her and what was going on.

Jessica did not know how to break with Kevin, I started talking to her giving her options, ideas and more stuff.

After a long talk she decided to break with him telling him a lie.

The next days we started talking about us and about what can happen between us. We talked every day, there's no day we don't talk. Our talks where so long that we get to sleep like at 3am to 5am in the morning and even on the day we talk a lot.

This is getting better, my change is progressing, I'm not invisible at all for the fist time. People started noticing me every day more and more like there's no reason to do it and that makes me feel good.

Later on, Jessica texted me a pic saying to Kevin she wants to break with him and he wasn't worried at all, he just told her it's OK and all is done.

What the fuck? Why he reacts like that? I don't really understand.

Jessica and I were excited because we can be together now on a later stage with "no problem". That reminded me a quote that says:

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -Albert Einstein

 Jessica was hiding something.