Every Moment is Special

The time passed.

It was April 3, Jessica's birthday. That day was the worst day of all.

All the memories came to my head, good and bad ones. But I didn't let them to win me this time, I passed a great time with my friends and that kept me away from them.

I know Jessica don't want to hear about me, but she will never get rid of me.

One day in the talent show my friend told me he saw Jessica and I was like wtf!! What am I supposed to do? I was so freaking nervous cause since we know each other we never go out to see each other, that will be the first time seeing her.

The show was nice and cool and I was there supporting my frinds in the show, just when I looked down to the floor and looked back up I notice Jessica sitting in front of me. All that I remember was my heart stooped beating and that I was being killed every second being there and can't even talk to her. Sincerely even how bad was that moment I enjoyed.

When the show finished the shair beside her was empty, and I wanted to go talk to her, I was "do I go or not? ". When she went outside I was in the door waiting for her, when she came out we made eye contact and then I was ashamed and red and sweating. There was something between us that I don't know.

Soon I went to my home I texted her and told her everything that happened to me there while she was doing the same. I don't know how but she was feeling the same thing.