Pretty sonnet

​An average Birkin bag retails for roughly $12 000, and can be upgraded up to the approximately $300 000 with exotic and lavish decoration.

The Birkin bag given to Kim Kardashian by her fiancé Kanye West is priceless we are told in our version of humanity's play out in the arts.

It was given to her for Christmas 2013, and depicts a painting commissioned by New York City artist George Condo. What bizarre curation in the arts.

Condo had previously worked with West on his album art.

He employs a mixture of styles in his paintings, including cubism and baroque influences, and was well known in his younger years for being a dear friend to artist Keith Haring.

Condo's philosophy is that there is very little difference between an artist like Rembrandt and an artist like Duchamp, and that the only way to create something new is to learn what everyone else did first. His work summarizes visual language, and depicts strange, tragic moments.

Condo has also described his work as being "faux-primitive."

Both Condo and West's artistic abilities and influences show a touch of parody, metaphor, and satire.

The actual image painted on the bag is an orgy with four figures, which is ironic due to the status of the Birkin bag.

The myth of the Birkin bag seems relevant because to deface any material with social connotations is challenging authority.

The Great Storm of tomorrow .

There are many booms in the Sky.

A Spaceship of some sort, in a Whirlwind.

The Torn Engines falling out .

Nothing but fumes and a computer flying it.

Three Passengers, one screams at another.

"Didn't the knowledge engineering have encyclopedia connection".

The drama begins to happen .

"Will we die?"
The Passenger then asked the neural network.