Background Info

Background Info

Ruby always get bullied by people. People seem to dislike her because she is a weird person that is always quiet.

She have a friend called Jane. She and Jane are friends because they are both unpopular and quiet too. But they have a lot of fun together as they understand each other. But one day, Jane transferred school and Ruby becomes alone.

Ruby gets sick of getting bullied and being alone so she changed. And everything changed from that day on.

She started to act like pops by mimicking them. She wears expensive and revealing clothes, pick on weak kids, and gossip about others. Every word that come out of her mouth is filthy and vulgar and she knew people like it when she is loud and daring. At least, that's the definition of cool to the pops. She gains a lot of "friends" and she likes the fact that she is no longer physically alone.

She never hand in homework and started talking back to teachers. She even started to skip school and started smoking. Her so-called friends encourage her to steal things with them. So she started stealing, from stationary to shoes. But one day, she is caught for stealing a pair of sport shoes by a salesperson. Her friends run away right after she get caught.

She is sent to the rehabilitation center in the end for counseling as she is still a youth.