십구

Jeongin's POV

"You.. You have to stay away from Chan, Jeongin." Woojin spoke.

"Wha- what..?" I asked, not believing my ears about what the older had said.

"You have to stay away from Chan. I know it may be hard for you because you had a slight crush on him but please Jeongin, it's for your own good." He said.

"But why though?" I asked.

"Jeongin, he's...."

Chan's POV

We were casually eating in the cafeteria until I spoke, "So, Nee Nee is the president's long lost daughter which he favours, right?".

"Yes, sadly. I guess it was a mistake, no, IS a mistake for bringing her here, she had been controlling the whole school since she first came here. You can say that it was worse than choking on a fish bone, which it really is. Like yeah I know it was cool and all when controlling the whole school with her but this is getting out of hand, she could literally win the most 'perfect' spoiled motherfucking brat ever alived. No offence but she's annoying, like really." Hani replied.

"I second that." I said.

"Literally everyone second that, RIGHT EVERYBODY?!" Trin said and shout asked the whole cafeteria.

"YES BITCH, WE ALL SECOND THAT SHIT" the whole school replied.

"Aight Hun, everyone second that." Trin said again.

"Hoe, wait." Hani said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Now where the fuck is that little Nee Nee bitch?" Hani asked, not even replying to my question smh she's too mean press f to pay respecc.

"...oh no." Trin said, horror in her eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"We were absolutely doomed." Trin replied.

"Why?" I asked again.

"Chan, she was right there..." Trin points behind me, and there she stood, tears in her eyes and she threw the bubble tea she was holding, landing on an innocent victim, making the poor guy scream as the cold vanilla bubble tea spilled on his hair to his pastel blue sweater and to his white sneakers.

"You- you betrayer!! I thought we were friends!!" She screamed, more tears running down her cheeks.

"Hey--" Trin said, but she already went to Hani and slapped her then continued to run away from the cafeteria.

"To be honest that actually felt good, making her cry. She deserve it." Hani said, not even looking hurt at the hard slap Nee Nee gave her.

"Uhh.. Isn't the slap hard? Why weren't you wincing in pain?" I asked.

"Oh Chan, this is a fanfiction, how can I feel hurt?" She said.

Fourth wall found dead in a ditch.

It was a really tragic death.

May the fourth wall rest in peace.

"Uhh um wow okay then yee let's just uhh go, the bell is almost gonna ring, let's just uhh hang out somewhere? I don't know, I'm getting bored right now." Trin said.

"Aight mate, let me just clean these blood I spat out when choking on the big ass fish bone." Hani said, getting a tissue and a bowl of water out of nowhere and proceeds to clean the bloody mess that succeed on making some first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and literally every graders scared. I swear to god they looked so scared, it took them a shit load of teachers to calm them down. It didn't work so someone called a few psychiatrist to calm them scaredy cats down. I don't know why they needed a psychiatrist but eh, not my business to complain.

Jeongin's POV

I feel hurt.

"Wh- what do you mean..?" I said, ignoring my broken heart.

"I repeat Jeongin, Chan is straight. He likes this two girls called Kaeun and Eunwoo. I'm sorry to tell you this, but at least you finally know this so that you won't fell in love for him much more, but please, I beg you, please move on, he wasn't that good for you. I'm sure this will be easy, I swear. You can find someone that was better than him." Woojin said.

No it's not easy.

It's hard, harder than what you would ever expect.

I like him, no, I'm in love with him.

It was never going to be easy to move on, not even if I never even meet him and spilled the hot tea at him. I will still fall in love with the beautiful guy named Chan.

"I can't move on from him, I love him too much.." I said, forcing my tears to not fall.

"Jeongin, he was using you." Woojin said.

And there I was, tearing up at those five unbelievable words. My disappointment, sadness, and broken heart piling up like homeworks.

"Hey hey Jeongin don't cry.. I am here.. It's okay.. uLgO sHiPjI aNhA" Woojin said and cracked a joke, which happened to be the right and appropriate joke at this moment and made me laugh.

"Awee cute~ Jeonginnie is laughing uwu I'm uwuing" Woojin uwued.

"Shut up, my laugh was annoying." I playfully punched him

"No it wasn't." He said.

My heart did a thing.

"It is beautiful, just like the owner." Woojin praised.

My heart is beating faster.

What is this feeling? It should only happen when I'm with Chan and only Chan.

Am I falling for Woojin?

No, it can't be...

No I didn't fall for him, right?

Or I was wrong this whole time..?

Fuck, I AM falling in love with Kim Woojin.

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Oof

Okay so this is a short chapter but yee

I was actually in a good mood but I guess something happen and I unbelievably lost every ideas I had think of smh I'm a loser

Also the appearing of Nee Nee, Hani, and Trin is coming to an end oof rest in peace.

Also prepare your popcorns and tea because the next chapter will be intense and not in that way you sick perverts

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No but seriously, prepare a shit load of popcorns and teas, it was gonna be a full diva chapter unless I forgot some ideas and remember it next weekend then I would be adding those shits

Yee I think that would be it for this week, I wish you a good day.

Byee

1157 words