이십이

So uh this isn't a new part it's just that my dumbass accidentally deleted the last chapter while deleting the Seungbin chapters so uh yeah this might be a lot different than the original one but uh yeah enjoy ig

Jeongin's POV

"Er Sunyoul uh I'm sorry but are you flirting with someone's man?" someone who looked like the guy Jimin asked.

Don't kill me I just thought their lips look the same okay? Jeonginnie isn't trying to offend people :(

"What? Who? No!! You're joking Wooyoung," Sunyoul yelled, blushing.

"Sunyoul er I'm sorry but uh I don't feel the same..." I said.

"Ah no no it's okay I respect your decision!! Don't worry I'm not hurt or anything," he said, smiling.

Weird, I can't see a single fake smile.

"Um ok then..." I said.

It's weird.

Did he really just didn't fake a smile after being rejected?

Usually, people would be screaming shits after getting rejected or fake a smile and saying it was a dare, also thanking the people they got rejected with for 'not saying 'yes''.

"Let's go back to the class! Come on! Your English class had already ended! Don't have to worry no more~!" Sunyoul said, hugging me.

I blushed and nodded at him.

Because we had the same class which is, my 'favorite' subject, math, we went together.

We looked like somebody with a relationship. To be honest, people had been looking at us and snapping pictures while we, technically, doesn't even give any fuckity fucking fuck and continued our way to class while flipping hairs like a diva.

Never heard of the word 'fuckity fucking fuck'? Well, now it existed.

We finally reached to the class after a 15-minute flipping hair session.

I opened the door and to my surprise (not really), is that the class is chaotic.

Chan's POV

It was a calm and quiet day.

Keyword: was

It's now literally chaotic like a volcano would erupt in any seconds.

"What a normal, quiet, peaceful day," Minho said, smiling proudly at the middle of the class.

It wasn't even peaceful smh.

Vernon chasing Seokmin because he stole his skittles, Trin and her short little best friend sneaking in some snacks and coca cola (it's actually cocaine :0) along by Hani making smoke grenades because Trin literally threw eleven of them to a security guard while smuggling fresh cookies from grandpa, Jongho singing while cutting watermelons with his bare hands for Mark Lee, Seungcheol stressing over a math equation, Joshua struggling to memorize pi (which he should really be memorizing decades before), Sorn and Lisa along with Ten and BamBam talking about their life when they used to be in Thailand (best friends :')), Felix dancing fortnite dances and Twice's song, Seungmin jamming to Day6's Shoot Me, Minhyuk being gay with the rest of Monsta X as usual, the three Jisung; Han, Yoon, and PWARK Jisung screaming (I don't know why don't ask me, ask Lee Know because he knows ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), Han Jisung remembering something and suddenly screamed "Sunyoul Hyung!! Where are you?", Jihoon chasing Mingyu with a guitar because he called him 'cute', and lastly, Minho, in the middle of the class, standing on a table, nearly got his head cut off by the fan, smiling, complimenting of how 'nice' the day is for today.