Chapter 2

"Do you think your Father will find you?" Sosuke asked with a worried face to Ponyo but only received a smile from her. "As long as im with Sosuke, Ponyo is safe!" She answered with a blush on her face. 'S-Shes so adorable~...' Sosuke thought.

  The two played in the water for about 30 minutes when Lisa called them inside and take a bath. The two dried there-selves and headed to the house in a quick phase.

"Ponyo you take a bath first~ Me and Sosuke will talk for a while okay?" She asked with a smile. "Okay!" Ponyo answered taking the towel Lisa handed and running off to the bathroom while Sosuke just watching blushing at how cute she is.

        Lisa snapped her fingers getting Sosukes attention. "Sosuke~ Do you like Ponyo?" Lisa smirked while making Sosuke turn red like a tomato and a little annoyed. "Huhu... Dont worry Sosuke, its only our secret okay?" She said raising her pinky finger. "Promise?..." Sosuke asked. Lisa nodded. "Okay then!" Sosuke also raising his pinky finger and interwinding it with Lisas.

...

"Dinner is served~" Lisa placed a plate with some Omurice and a bowl with Sukiyaki. "Ham?" Ponyo murmured making Sosuke look at her confused. "Whats wrong Ponyo?" He spoke making Ponyo jump a bit. "A-Ahhh nothing~" She answered taking an Omurice and some Sukiyaki in a bowl.

...

We were at Sosukes bedroom. "Hey Ponyo~" Ponyo turned to Sosuke holding a fish shaped stuffed toy. "Do you ever plan to go back? To the sea?" He said while his eyes watering. "Sosuke! Ponyo will never go back! EVER! NEVER!" She said as she crawled to Sosuke and hugs him tightly. "A-Are you sure? You promise?..." He asked once again. Ponyo simply nodding and Sosuke hugs her back with a smile on his face.

Lisa knocked at the door and opened the door. "Hey you guys gonna sleep here or downstairs?" She asked while her side on the wall. "Sosuke and Ponyo will sleep downstairs!" Ponyo answered running downstairs with the doll on her hand leaving Sosuke and Lisa alone at Sosukes bedroom.

       "What happened? Your eyes are a bit puffy?" Lisa headed to the bed and went beside Sosuke. "N-Nothing... I just asked if she wants to go b-back..." He said while sitting on Lisa lap facing her. "If Ponyo wants to go back, we cant stop her~ We will just support her okay? Dont cry~"