Chapter 4

Ponyo and Sosuke had been boyfriend and girlfriend since that day. they both graduated from highschool and college. Sosuke is with her mom, Lisa and Ponyo is working as a Veterinarian at their town. Today is theyre 16th anniversary and Sosuke is planning something special for it...

Very special...

      "Im home!!" Ponyo shouted as she placed the groceries on the kitchen counter and removing her leather jacket. But receiving no response. "Sosuke?" She shouted again. "Lisa?" Still no response.

      Ponyo took out her phone about to call Sosuke when she heard a voice...

"Ponyo?~" Ponyo turned to see Sosuke in a formal suit holding a bouquet of different varieties of flowers on his hand. "S-Sosuke..." Friends, close relatives, families were coming out of nowhere. "I-Its been 16 years of us being together..." He said sweating a bit "S-So I t-thought that we can make this relationship of ours... forever~" He added. He placed down the flowers and took out a small red box and kneeled infront of me.

He opened the box, and a ring i remembered that i said would be the ring i want when we get married.

"S-Sosuke..." Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Ponyo... Will you marry me?" He asked still sweating when i noticed Lisa was watching, hope was found in her eyes. i looked backed at Sosuke and answered "I will Sosuke! Its a YES!" I stated and before he could put the ring on my finger, i pulled him by his necktie and kissed him passionately, and he kissed back raising me to the air.

Everyone was cheering and congratulating us both. i left Sosuke for a moment and went to his mother, Lisa and hugged her.

"Thank you~..."