;baseline

{The official judging criteria}

Please send your scores
in this neat form

Title:
Author:
Division & Category:
Title:
Blurb:
Cover:
Plot:
Character Development:
Spelling&Punctuation:
Grammar&Vocabulary:
Originality/Creativity:

-
Title: 10pts.
(Does it relate to the story?Is it unique and gives you an idea about the story/plot?)

Blurb: 15pts.
(Does it give or spoil the plot of the story or not?Does it make you wanna read the book?How good was it written?)

Cover: 10pts.
(Is it eye-catching?Can you see the great effort of the author on the cover?How well does it suit the plot?If the book cover was not made by the writer,please deduct points.)

Plot: 30pts.
(Does it make you want to read more or you get bored of it easily?Is it something you find different from any other fanfic story?If it is clićhe and the outcome is just as the same,please deduct points as to what you have read.)

Character Development: 25pts.
(Do you feel the emotions of each character?Does the author focus more on the main characters of the story?Also the character shouldn't be like those fictional perfectionist without flaws.)

Book Flow: 10pts.
(I have noticed this from some books.Does the person suddenly appeared out of nowhere?Like he was just in the bathroom and without notice,he was already at school.How often does the book keep on skipping?)

Spelling&Punctuation: 25pts.
(Are the words spelled correctly with the correct tense? How often does the author make many mispelled mistakes?
-past,present and future- Do they use the correct punctuation especially on long paragraphs?)

Grammar/Vocabulary: 25pts
( Is the usage of its and it's correct?also with to and too? Some of the participants may complain about how English is not their first language but this could actually help the readers understand the story better.)

Originality/Creativity: 20pts.
(Deduct points again to all mary sues. Does it give you that image on your mind?Is it well-written with a great plot twists and cliffhangers? Would it make you recommend it to other fellow bts fanfic readers or does the author
need more work on it?)

Total score: -out of 170-

Please write a short summary of your opinion on this particular book.

For any questions and complaints:

If you ask why the criteria is that way and seems like a hassle to you or unfair(i don't know what you thinkin').It is because we aim to be better because we try to help those writers who have the passion inside their hearts.We promised to make them shine for every tomorrow and that is our purpose which we will do.

Please check the chapter 'present ticket' for more information on sending your scores and also don't forget to meet our deadlines.

*03/14/19

We will have three rounds in judging since some of the judges can't meet the deadline on time so we split the books into two groups with two judges each but participants should still follow all the judges on their category.They will still judge your book in the future