Mindy Cooking Song *Mindy*

Andys POV:

We were filming a video for Roadtrip tv and we had decided to do a cookie bake off. We all pulled names out of a hat and of course, I ended up on my own with Mikey. For the past few days I've had the strongest urge to kiss him, to please him, to hold him in a way he's never been held before. But I had to push all those emotions aside, he wasn't gay, neither was I.

Rye, Brook and Jack finished their cookies and we made our way to the kitchen. We decided to write a song about our cookie to mix it up a little. I stared at Mikey's ass as he walked to grab my guitar for me. He turned around and caught me and I looked away, a huge blush flooding my face. He smirked at me and handed me my guitar, his adorableness melting my heart.

I watched his lips as we sang "This is the Mindy cooking song, we hope it doesnt take too long, this is the cookie cooking song, we hope that we don't get it wrong, this is the Mindy cooking song." He smacked his lips together during that last note and I couldn't keep it in anymore. I threw my guitar to the corner of the room and smashed my face into his, capturing his lips in a long, passionate kiss. He smirked into my lips before kissing me back, his hands roaming my body, my hands locked tight on his neck and in his hair.

He shoved me against the door before turning off the oven, we don't want a fire here, it's already hot enough. He continued to kiss me whilst I tugged at the hem of his shirt gesturing him to take it off. He got the hint and pulled off his shirt before going back to kissing me, my hands roaming his abs. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head, making me whimper, desperate to touch him. "So needy for me baby" he whispered before getting down on his knees, making me bite my bottom lip. "Please M-Mikey" I begged, desperate for his lips around me. He tugged down my jeans followed by my boxers, causing my boner to spring out, his eyes widening at the sight.

His tongue teased my tip as I thrusted my hips into his face, his hands still on mine above my head. He took down one of his hands and slammed if against my hip, causing me to moan. "Slut" he chuckled before taking my whole dick in his mouth. He bobbed his head, occasionaly gagging on my average length. Pleasure shot around my entire body and I coudnt control the noises escaping my body. He looked up at me, his eyes dark with lust. "What's my name?" He whispered, I could tell he was nervous at this question. "Mikey?" I questioned, upset with the loss of his lips around me. "What's. My. Name?" He growled at me, roughly attaching his lips to my inner thigh, sucking on a hickey. "D-Daddy" I whimpered before he took my length again.

"Fuck daddy please let me touch you" I begged, practically shaking. "Fine, because you've been so good" he said, still sucking me off. He released my arms and my hands went in his hair, pushing him down so he gagged and moaned around my dick, his eyes watery. "I'm gonna c-cum" I moaned before releasing into his mouth, watching as he swallowed my liquid and pulled my jeans back up, standing up to kiss me. "We better get back to the cookies" I whispered, kissing him again. "So.. Mikey Cobban has a daddy kink" I smirked at him, turning on the oven. "Only for you" he returned, slapping my ass.
"Round 2?"