Snake Squad pt3

Andy's POV:

I was sweating as Mikey walked into the bedroom, hair wet with no shirt. I literally had to bite my lip to hold back a whimper. "What's up?" He asked, sitting opposite me and Rye. "Mike, me and Andy have been thinking" Rye started, holding my hand. I couldn't keep it in anymore.

"Please join our relationship" I blurted, Mikey's mouth dropping open before he crashed his lips into mine, pushing me onto the bed.

"Is that a yes?" Rye asked, staring at us in awe, his joggers getting tighter. "Yes" Mikey answered before kissing me again, ripping off my shirt. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this" moaned Mikey.

Rye watched, palming himself through his joggers. "Get over here Beaumont" growled Mikey, pulling him onto the bed next to me. With that, his shirt was over his head and on the floor. I whimpered at the sight of a shirtless Mikey and Rye and bit my lip, rolling my head back as Mikey grinded his hips onto me.

"Stretch him out first. It's been a while" Rye said, almost breathless watching us.

"All fours" Mikey said to me, pulling off my jeans. I obeyed him and got onto my hands and knees. "Suck" he ordered, putting his fingers in my mouth. I wrapped my tongue around his fingers sinfully and he pulled out, putting one finger in my hole.

I winced at the pain, but soon relaxed as Ryes hands went in my hair, kissing me deeply.

I moaned as Mikey added another finger, scissoring them to stretch me out more. I let out dirty noises as his fingers curled at just the right times, Rye still roaming my mouth with his tongue.

"That should be okay" Rye said, still kissing me. I listened as Mikey lubed up his dick, pushing it in me slowly. The burn was liberating, he was way bigger than his two fingers.

Once I had adjusted to his length, I looked up at the chocolate eyed boy. "Rye" I stuck my tongue out, I didn't need to finish the sentence.

Rye stripped himself of his boxers and his dick sprung up to his abs. "Fuck Mike" I moaned as he hit my prostate. "Found it" he said proudly, thrusting into the same spot, watching as I shook beneath him.

I took Rye's dick in my mouth and bobbed my head to the rhythm of the thrusts. Rye rolled his eyes back as he bit his lip, controlling my head.

The feeling of Mikey inside me was too much and I came untouched into the sheets beneath me, Mikey releasing straight after me, pulling out and plugging me up before leaning over and kissing Rye.

I carried on deep throating him, watching as the moment took over him, sweat forming on his abs as he kissed Mikey, still one hand in my hair.

He came down my throat before I swallowed, pulling Mikey into a kiss and then the same with Rye. We all collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily.

"What in seven shades of fuck?" Brook said from the doorway. We all fell into fits of laughter and cuddled up to eachother in embarrassment.

A/N hey you unholy people :) It's been a while! I'll try and update every day, peace, 🐽x