The beginning

Are main character for this story is 32 year old self employed shop owner Tommy. In 1999 Tommy got married to what he thought at that time was the nicest woman he had ever had the pleasure of dating. He had been thinking about starting a business for around two years and finally in 2001 the doors to his very own shop opened. Ecstatic is the only word to describe the way he was feeling it never happening was a thought he had for a long time but pushed and pushed and finally achieved his goal.

A year later he welcomed the birth of his little baby girl who him and his wife decided to call hope because of all the hope he had over those two years. Not only because of that but also because his wife was told she could never carry a child. Once again the felling of ecstaticness filled his body head to toe as he held his little girl in his arms for the first time.

Sadly Tommy and his wife grew apart as his work got busier the time they spent together became less and less. Eventually they went their separate ways he stayed where he was with hope but his now ex wife moved away. He broke down and just crashed he felt so guilty the end in his mind was his fault.

Hope didn't understand what was going on or why her mum left or why her dad cried every night. She couldn't bare to see his so upset all the time she had to do something make him laugh smile something had to be done.