expected end

The end grew near both of them knew it and were making the most of it. Tommy gave up work to spend all the time he could with his precious little girl who shell always be. Anything she wanted to do they did no questions asked he wanted her to have the happiest time she could as short of a time as it was.

Since the sad news at the hospital it has been three months that couldn't have gone any quicker time was very quickly running out. Movies every night many boles of popcorn walks and trips to the beach to watch the sun set every night. Hope loved it all she loved being with her dad and was very grateful for giving up work to dedicate all his time to her.

Another month had passed and Hope became so sick she could barley walk and became trapped to the bed not able to go on walks with her dad to watch the sunset anymore. This deeply upset her and she spent all of her time sat with her dad looking out the window crying and wishing things would go back in time. A time where they were both happy a time where they didn't have to deal with this sickness destroying her and slowly taking her life away.

Two more days passed and the tiredness set in she could no longer make it to the window all she wanted to do was sleep. Sleep away the pain and sadness dreaming of a time that has become nothing but a memory. Tommy was extremely up set and could barley stand to watch as his daughter was knocking of heavens door but he couldn't imagine how she must be feeling all he could do was be there for her.

That night came by so fast as Hope went to sleep Tommy whispered to her that he will always love her and that they will be together in a better place free from this mess. She took his hand and held it with her last breath awake she said to him that she will be waiting for him. Sleep she finally got a rest that will last a life time so peaceful and free from all pain and suffering.

The reality set in as Tommy just looked at his little baby girl lay there tears filling his eyes and running down his face. He placed her hand on her chest and kissed her forehead and left her to dream in the everlasting sleep.