Chapter 13

Neil parked the car front of the beach and looks at Avni who was looking out side the car.

Neil : Avni We reached.

Avni quietly walked out of car and starts walking to beach. While Neil didn't say anything. He also got out and took his shoes off and walked behind Avni.

Neil : at least take your shoes off.

Avni stopped in middle and turned back to Neil.

Avni : sorry! I forgot.

Neil nods. Avni took her shoes off and carried them in her hand walked.

Both walked together but maintained distance between them. Avni sat beside the rock and kept her feet in water and starts thinking. While Neil took sat beside her and watching her facial expression.

Avni povs: its feels so good to be here at beach who you love with but my case is different but who cares, at least I am here with him.

Ends povs.

Neil saw her busy in her own world. He tapped her should to bring her back to reality. Avni looks at him.

Avni : what?

Neil : why are you lost?

Avni : I am just thinking about someone.

Hearing someone Neil remembered the phone conversation in car.

Neil : someone or special one.

Avni : what do you mean?

Neil : I am just asking. Anyway who was on the call.

Avni : as I am going to tell you.

Neil : strange girl!

Avni : that I am.

Neil stopped responding and looks at the water and put his feet inside too. While he was playing with his feet, Avni was admiring him.
She knows he won't love or give her what she wants. She knows he has someone. But admiring her crush It's not crime.

Both of them were sitting in salience and enjoying each other company.both were stealing glance of each other.
Their moment got disturbed by avni's phone ring.

Avni quickly reverted the phone.

Avni :hello,Robin

Robin : hello ma'am, sorry to disturb you this late but it's really important.

Avni : it's okay but what the matter.

Robin: ma'am Someone has hacked our dehil company and plus all of your details are hacked.

Avni : how is this possible. Did you check the cameras.

Robin : we did ma'am but there is no clue.

Avni : do one thing don't let anyone enter in my cabin until tomorrow. I will speak to dad and bhai. One thing book ticket for me.